The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Still unhappy with the final design :hilarious: I feel like I can make a better Castle These days....
Yesh you do
20161122_hongkong_01.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
I finished WRE, I'd like to add the finished version for that.

Frontierland I think is the best storyline I had....ever in a castle park. Really proud of that, wish I could've done more detail.
I even like our Mythos basis for Fantasy Land and the eye trick of hiding the Castle. I though it was an interesting approach to hide the castle from view in Main Street until you make that last turn.

Brer Oswald

Just to rally the 'hype' back around to the competition itself;) For those that haven't played this before -- words can only describe so much about it, but to many wdwmagic long-time members, this competition holds a very special place. For many -- it was their entry into armchair imagineering competitions and inspired them to continue on to this day.

And not only that but it also produces long-lasting bonds that go beyond just the competition itself.

At its best, it is truly a uniting force bringing everyone together, and based on the first few pages you can probably see it has a passionate following lol

If you'd like to look back at the seasons in full they are linked below -- or you could visit the Years in Review Thread which have Seasons 2 and 3 chronicled so far.

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

It's been 2+ years since the last Sorcerer's Apprentice aired -- and right now it's looking at somewhere in the Spring or Summer for an opening date, so plenty of time till then, but given its following on the forum - the hype thread was started to build anticipation for its opening day.

Everyone and anyone is welcome, as mentioned before this was the first competition for many members here, so new and old members are more than welcome to join in the hype for the "Homecoming Edition" of Sorcerer's Apprentice!:)
You’re really great with enticing one to do something! Sounds like an amazing comp!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom