The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
Ah, youtube removed my strike.

Here ya go.

Winning challenge #1.

Woooo, trying not to get any more strikes or we are going to have to write our on video player service :p

Sooo....

We are having a competition?

Oh boy!

The new bloods aren't afraid of our prowless. I think we need dust off some of the Cobwebs Statler.. Or wait were your Waldorf and I was Statler. I can't remember, I think my memory is starting to slip.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Bison cheeseburgers are great.

2009592-twothumbsuphades.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
monday is usually a slow day.
Here's something to chat about:
I've been playing diddy kong racing lately and it is way better than mario kart 64.
What are some games you guys think are way better than uber popular games?
I'm judging you right now... Though I would expect Diddy Kong racing to be better it was a newer game, they had alot to work with. What made Mario Kart 64 so amazing was the experience of playing friends in this way. It was new, and 3D and you could give the shifty controller to the guy no one liked so that he always lost.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
monday is usually a slow day.
Here's something to chat about:
I've been playing diddy kong racing lately and it is way better than mario kart 64.
What are some games you guys think are way better than uber popular games?
Real talk: Diddy King racing is one of my favorite games of all time. A great blend of adventure games and kart racing. Creative multiplayer battle modes. Creative weapon stacking. Co Op story mode. New game plus. That game is amazing.

Diddy Kong Racing is probably the game I most want a sequel for out of any

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom