The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
It's funny space, cause I feel like you've been around for longer. Maybe it's because you were in WEDCAR race?
I did do WEDCAR! One round and bailed lol -- I also was going to do Master of the Parks 2 but it never happened -- then I got busy with school and stuff till senior year 2015.

I always forget about WEDCAR :hilarious: I think it's because I wasn't active back then....

Wait, since you haven't been around -- do you know that @MonorailRed and I are dating now? Is that enough culture shock? :hilarious:

He's right, we are :)

tcool123

Oh tell your story of your doppelganger tcool -- so many other stories, why not :cool:
spn-cas-let-me-tell-you-my-story.gif

Okay so back in 2015 I was checking my Yahoo email account, and upon looking at some emails I noticed something. I was logging in from China and Australia, and I thought to myself. "Damn I'm having an awesome winter vacation", and then I realized "Oh my yahoo account got hacked". So I did the natural thing of course. I decided to reset my yahoo password on not only my yahoo, but my other yahoo account just in case. I did decided to change the password of my Itunes account, WDWMagic Account, and a few other things that aren't that important. I had this all written down on a piece of paper as I refused to forget them all....

Now to protect my WDWMagic Account I agreed to a step verification process which requires the user to go to their email to verify it's them signing in. Now WDWMagic automatically signs you off for a couple days. While this had happened the paper that I had written all my info on was thrown away. So naturally, I had forgotten everything, and began to freak out as I cooked up a plan to create a new account. I made @tcool123 ,and here we are. Pretty boring tbh

RMichael21

spn-cas-let-me-tell-you-my-story.gif

Okay so back in 2015 I was checking my Yahoo email account, and upon looking at some emails I noticed something. I was logging in from China and Australia, and I thought to myself. "Damn I'm having an awesome winter vacation", and then I realized "Oh my yahoo account got hacked". So I did the natural thing of course. I decided to reset my yahoo password on not only my yahoo, but my other yahoo account just in case. I did decided to change the password of my Itunes account, WDWMagic Account, and a few other things that aren't that important. I had this all written down on a piece of paper as I refused to forget them all....

Now to protect my WDWMagic Account I agreed to a step verification process which requires the user to go to their email to verify it's them signing in. Now WDWMagic automatically signs you off for a couple days. While this had happened the paper that I had written all my info on was thrown away. So naturally, I had forgotten everything, and began to freak out as I cooked up a plan to create a new account. I made @tcool123 ,and here we are. Pretty boring tbh
For all we know, you're not the real @tcool and are an imposter imposing as him. :jawdrop:;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom