The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Suchomimus

tumblr_inline_nif9neHaUg1t933mn.gif

Noooooooo
Noooooooo
Noooooooo

tcool123

Time to play catch up, and we doubled from last night in pages in this thread. So another congratulations to y'all
giphy.gif

I’m the only who finds this ironic because in real life, this would have sparked controversy among the residents (because in their culture ghost aren’t something you should poke fun at)?
But we have Meryl Streep! We won the Oscar already!

leota.png

. I think you should mix. It’s dangerous for the old school to work together all the time (even if we are amazing together) because you sagnate. You learn a lot working with new blood. Plus when you need to make a sacrifice to the gods it gives a good quick option you don’t feel guilty about.

I agree with Vox 100%, if we never mixed I would've never worked with some of the older players back in my first year such as @MonorailRed , @englanddg , @Voxel ,etc.

Also, that vlog also gave me this perfect reaction picture that we can use against Disney whiners.

View attachment 256185
How could you know if the park has been ruined for you if you don't visit? ;):p
Sin-Sin like Sinbad? :D

2018-01-10-png.256184
As an unbiased third person POV, after all I am @tcool123 not @tcool , two different accounts (there's a story there too) ;):p
I believe that this is the best project from Challenge 1, and Tem Sea should've won. After all the Sea is the majority of the world.

spacemt354

Chili's
Time to play catch up, and we doubled from last night in pages in this thread. So another congratulations to y'all
giphy.gif

But we have Meryl Streep! We won the Oscar already!

leota.png

I agree with Vox 100%, if we never mixed I would've never worked with some of the older players back in my first year such as @MonorailRed , @englanddg , @Voxel ,etc.

How could you know if the park has been ruined for you if you don't visit? ;):p

As an unbiased third person POV, after all I am @tcool123 not @tcool , two different accounts (there's a story there too) ;):p
I believe that this is the best project from Challenge 1, and Tem Sea should've won. After all the Sea is the majority of the world.
Oh tell your story of your doppelganger tcool -- so many other stories, why not :cool:

RMichael21

spacemt354

Chili's
Plus, in my opinion, the newest people always have the freshest ideas, because they're creativity isn't tired or burnt out by years of armchair imagineering, which unfortunately occurred in my case. :cyclops:
It's so weird how SA 3 was participating in my first 'big' competition -- and almost 3 years later it feels like it's come full circle. Bizarre but awesome!

And yes new folks tend to have a lot of energy and motivation -- and we've got a great group of them here!:)

RMichael21

It's so weird how SA 3 was participating in my first 'big' competition -- and almost 3 years later it feels like it's come full circle. Bizarre but awesome!

And yes new folks tend to have a lot of energy and motivation -- and we've got a great group of them here!:)
It's funny space, cause I feel like you've been around for longer. Maybe it's because you were in WEDCAR race?

Also, apologies if all of my posts relate to how long it's been since x/y/z, it's kind of a culture shock coming back haha. I should be good in a day or so. :angelic:

spacemt354

Chili's
It's funny space, cause I feel like you've been around for longer. Maybe it's because you were in WEDCAR race?

Also, apologies if all of my posts relate to how long it's been since x/y/z, it's kind of a culture shock coming back haha. I should be good in a day or so. :angelic:
I did do WEDCAR! One round and bailed lol -- I also was going to do Master of the Parks 2 but it never happened -- then I got busy with school and stuff till senior year 2015.

Wait, since you haven't been around -- do you know that @MonorailRed and I are dating now? Is that enough culture shock? :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom