The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
what is/was the tin tin incident.
I'm too new for my own good

Oh, Voxel and IDI explaining Tin-Tin? This will be interesting...

Good story though!

tenor.gif

Voxel

President of Progress City
@englanddg was jealous of Team Land’s super awesome project ;)
Team Air interpret the projects and challenges to be done in respect of the possibility of Disney being able to get the IP. We felt that Tintin was not an acceptable IP, we felt it’s control was pretty tight and not possible for Disney to aquire without upfront spending. We also felt that the prompt hinted at an original solution. Oh well lol Now it’s just fun and games to bring it up.

Voxel

what is/was the tintin incident?
I'm too new for my own good
In a nutshell. Team land won, team Air felt that the IP selection was unfair and all hell broke out.

I’m so glad I knew about this.

When I first joined, @spacemt354 sent me links to all the past seasons and I read it all. It was certainly an interesting season there...
Such a good season

RMichael21

Team Air interpret the projects and challenges to be done in respect of the possibility of Disney being able to get the IP. We felt that Tintin was not an acceptable IP, we felt it’s control was pretty tight and not possible for Disney to aquire without upfront spending. We also felt that the prompt hinted at an original solution. Oh well lol Now it’s just fun and games to bring it up.
Looking back on it, the issue seems so minuscule and irrelevant. But back then, it was like the entire world was ending, haha. :bookworm:

Voxel

Looking back on it, the issue seems so minuscule and irrelevant. But back then, it was like the entire world was ending, haha. :bookworm:
The reputation of Team Air’s S.E.A backstory expansion was on the line. Plus ziplines!!! And a functional Fire Rescue policy that I implement and probably spent to much time on. But I’ll tell you this!! We at least had the contengency implace while all the guest on Tintin would burn to death. Haha :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom