The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I never heard of that. Was that something that happened here?
Actually this might be one good thing about having this comp not in the heat of summer.

Looking back a lot of it was silly pedantic stuff that got blown up. I feel like a lot of us were just tired from continuously competing all year, didn't like a few things going on with the comp and forum, and decided to have our own version of a reality show blow up.

Looking back it's like dang! Ok that escalated quickly!

Trust me since we were all involved with it -- and we remember it pretty well, I can bet you 100 Dole Whips that it won't be like that ever again.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Actually this might be one good thing about having this comp not in the heat of summer.

Looking back a lot of it was silly pedantic stuff that got blown up. I feel like a lot of us were just tired from continuously competing all year, didn't like a few things going on with the comp and forum, and decided to have our own version of a reality show blow up.

Trust me since we were all involved with it -- and we remember it pretty well, I can bet you 100 Dole Whips that it won't be like that ever again.

I'll bet 1 billion Dole Whips - And 5 churros.

RMichael21

Well put, I was trying to figure out how I would phrase it without it sounding horribly dramatic, which at the time it seemed like it was. But looking back, just like the Tintin incident, it was pretty pointless.

tcool123

For all we know, you're not the real @tcool and are an imposter imposing as him. :jawdrop:;)
giphy.gif

Trussssssssssssst in me ;):p

ShockedInfiniteDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom