The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

D Hulk

More art. For a luchador-themed dark ride I did as a part of the Tournament of Champions on Theme Park Insider. (Somehow won the dark ride round with Six Flags.)

25804476088_2b6364ccc1_o_d.jpg

39676548831_d608d03715_o_d.jpg

DisneyManOne

To that red-shirted girl

"Marvel wasn't originally Disney"

Was AT&T Disney? Was GE Disney? Because if it wasn't for them and product placement you wouldn't have those classics. And I guess Pixar wasn't originally Disney either...so out goes those attractions too.

Also, BTW: the woman at the end of the montage ("I don't want to see Main Street being turned into something from Marvel" -_-); she's the same woman who tried to get Fox to make a PG-13 cut of Deadpool so that her kid could watch it; so take her opinion with all the grains of salt.

I'm sorry about trying to get back to a conversation spanning 10 pages back, but I just thought it should be said.

D Hulk

Last art. My personal favorite to date, a whole park illustration for my buddy's creation Americana 1900, also from TPI. This thing is massive, roughly 2 feet x 3 feet, and it was a multi-month project.

27897799399_bfc27872b3_k_d.jpg

I'm presently working on a personal park project with a similar ginormous map. I look forward to premiering it several months from now!

Now let's all shut up and listen to @TheOriginalTiki!

Suchomimus

Also, BTW: the woman at the end of the montage ("I don't want to see Main Street being turned into something from Marvel" -_-); she's the same woman who tried to get Fox to make a PG-13 cut of Deadpool so that her kid could watch it; so take her opinion with all the grains of salt.

I'm sorry about trying to get back to a conversation spanning 10 pages back, but I just thought it should be said.
Whoever she is, she sounds politically correct to me.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Last art. My personal favorite to date, a whole park illustration for my buddy's creation Americana 1900, also from TPI. This thing is massive, roughly 2 feet x 3 feet, and it was a multi-month project.

27897799399_bfc27872b3_k_d.jpg

I'm presently working on a personal park project with a similar ginormous map. I look forward to premiering it several months from now!

Now let's all shut up and listen to @TheOriginalTiki!

This has to be my favorite park concept design fro you, it's amazingly detailed! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom