The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

FireMountain

125.gif

D Hulk

Voxel

President of Progress City
Veeery interesting. Still forming opinions. Not sure how I feel about an all-IP port, versus the old Scandinavian Port idea which would’ve married Frozen with authentic Nordic culture . But a DisneySea-quality Fantasyland would be incredible! Guess I’m returning in 2022.
My understanding is the Construction is starting in 2022. I wish they didn't announce things soo Far out.

Suchomimus

Maybe they’ll do an Alice attraction in its place. TDL’s B&tB expansion originally included a Wonderland miniland.
Sounds very interesting, hopefully the turn Peter Pan in Alice as someone mentioned!
Well I think they should do Mary Poppins, for the purpose of reusing the track and since PPF isn’t directly across from the Teacups and Banquet Hall.

D Hulk

Also, I hope that one day they add a Coco themed Dark Ride to Lost River Delta! :D
DWTI2VtXcAAs-uo.jpg

I lied!

@D Hindley I'll meet you there in 2022.
Big Team Brava reunion in Tokyo for 2022! :D
Well I think they should do Mary Poppins, for the purpose of reusing the track and since PPF isn’t directly across from the Teacups and Banquet Hall.
Not a bad idea. Funny, the Teacups and Queen of Hearts were why I went with Alice.

DisneyFan18

Also, I believe that 2026 will be a big year for both US Resorts and they will add/overlay/update attractions for that, as the World Cup is coming to North America! I could even see them doing related to the rumored Pixar project that’s been worked on with the Spanish Team Barcelona. (Note: I’m not a soccer fan, but I know my facts)

Voxel

President of Progress City
This is gonna be awesome! Shame that it's already being hated on by those change-hating Disney "fans".
I know. I gave up trying to defend it on the TDR forums.. One person was trying to defend saying there is now way Japan's building code is as strong as Florida's and California. Ignoring that the Japan is hit by Hurricanes as strong as the ones that hit Florida and more often than Florida. They also have more Earthquakes than California..

DisneyManOne

I know. I gave up trying to defend it on the TDR forums.. One person was trying to defend saying there is now way Japan's building code is as strong as Florida's and California. Ignoring that the Japan is hit by Hurricanes as strong as the ones that hit Florida and more often than Florida. They also have more Earthquakes than California..

Arguing with the Walt-Right is like talking to a wall. And yes, that's what I call those change-hating whiners: the Walt-Right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom