The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3

Vipraa

Team Mickey
Imagine standing here over 50 years ago. You'd be standing in the middle of a humid Floridian swamp. But there was something in this desolate land that stood out to the man we know as Walt Disney
Haha there is Disneyland Forever or Magic Kingdom Forever I guess? I dont think the posters had enough POP to grab peoples attention because frankly text isn't very attention grabbing. They worked much better as banners but the posters needed something more. Shoot out to @Bucfan87 good job on the voice overs as they really made the commercial stand out opposed to text. "The Magic Never Grows Old" is a fantastic tagline.

Team Goofy
Excellent Logo. Excellent Website. I really like that you put the effort into 4 different commercials but I also feel like they were not as fleshed out as they could be. The posters seemed pretty generic. They last one "1971, 1996, 2021" had a lot of potential but wasnt executed as well as it could have been. Lots of plans but not a lot to back it all up.

Team Donald
Great art concepts, The real meat and potatoes of of this presentation was the video. The video excelled in the nostalgic and memories area but it didn't provide much to get excited about for the future. In short it made be remember but it didn't make me want to visit.

Team Oswald
Great presentation guys. Way to come back after the first challenge. First the bad which isn't much. The posters are a little busy and just not my favorite design. Also the video didn't highlight much about the celebration. Great logo. Now you guys had a lot of substance here actually explaining what is going to happen for and during the celebration and good job on that. Also the video was hands down the best in my opinion of the videos for this challenge. Very well produced and put together but as i said before I wish it had maybe some concept art or something to get me to want to come back to WDW.

Overall everyone did a fantastic job with the short amount of time given and you should all be proud.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
BTW Happy Birthday to Disneyland! Here's the park bench Walt sat on as he thought of his beautiful park...
image.jpg

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Now y'all get a little break...:D Challenge 3 coming at about 3 PM EST.
I know long periods between challenges has been a complaint in the past, and I'm trying my best to avoid them this season. However, I hit a little bump in the road today. I promise Challenge 3 will be out by 5 PM. It shouldn't have an effect on the schedule.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Challenge 3: It's All in the Details
This is a 24 hour challenge! Each team has a monumental task ahead of them...actually quite the opposite. This challenge takes the world of Disney and focuses in on one single thing: a park bench. That's right, all you have to do is design a park bench. You can choose any location in the American Disney parks to place your bench. The real challenge over the next day is going in depth. I want to push you to your limits of detailed writing skills and drawings. Provide as much detail as possible on how your bench fits into the land, and how it effects the flow of park itself. Use images and writing to the best of your ability, and you will be without worry...

ch3header.jpg

This weeks Project Managers are;

Mickey
@Bucfan87
Donald
@DSquared
Goofy
@spacemt354
Oswald
@Sam4D23

All of Team Mickey has immunity, as a Golden Buzzer was used on them last challenge.

This week, as usual, @Vipraa and @TheOriginalTiki will be acting as advisers, like Donald Trump's children and associates on the show.

Please provide at least 5 photos (and there is no maximum), in order to give a good sense of your park each and how it adds to the fungshue of the park. You guys may communicate amongst your teams in a PM I will create and watch over. Ask me any questions there. Due date is Sunday, July 19th, at 5 PM EST. After you post your ideas please do not get into personal conflicts with the other team about concepts, or actions of punishment will take place. Good Luck! :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom