Sklaronah:
@IDInstitute
@Matt7187
@InfiniteRightEar97
@jdmdisney99
@JoseLorenzo
@TheOriginalTiki
@englanddg

I will create "Tribe Camps" for each tribe. There, you can discuss the game and other topics with your tribe. In the Tribe Camps, once a castaway is eliminated, they will be asked to leave the PM. Feel free to create another PM with all of your tribe members (past or present) to discuss.

This period before the start of the first reward challenge will give you time to socialize with your tribe and create bonds or alliances with them.

The first reward challenge will be posted on January 9, 2015 at any given time.
Be prepared, it's about to get cool.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 1 - Reward Challenge
How Many Licks Does It Take to Get To The Center of a Sundae?

Welcome to your first reward challenge! The winning tribe will receive an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

DSC03355-d@d.jpg

We're here at Walt Disney World! In the next few days, you must create a themed ice-cream or dessert location at one of Walt Disney World's theme parks, water parks or Disney Springs. Be creative! First impressions always count, so do your best too think outside of the box. Also, your dessert location must include a backstory, a menu and a map that shows how your concept fits in with existing areas. In addition, your tribe is not permitted to remove or change current structures that are onstage or in view of guests. The rest it up to you!

Your concept must be turned in by Tuesday, January 13 at 8:00 PM EST. You must create your concept in a private PM that I will create and watch over. While this challenge won't decide which tribe goes to Imagineer's Council, the advantage in the Immunity Challenge may be a game-changer. In addition, your first Project Veto Challenge will come along with the results of this challenge.

Good Luck! Imagineers Ready? GO!

Last edited:

TheOriginalTiki

Absolutely not a thing personal about it. As a matter of fact a HUGE reason why I like doing cast assessments is that there is always at least a couple people I don't think will do well who end up going really far. It's always fun to be proven wrong :)

Zweiland

Episode 1 - Reward Challenge
How Many Licks Does It Take to Get To The Center of a Sundae?

Welcome to your first reward challenge! The winning tribe will receive an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

DSC03355-d@d.jpg

We're here at Walt Disney World! In the next few days, you must create a themed ice-cream or dessert location at one of Walt Disney World's theme parks, water parks or Disney Springs. Be creative! First impressions always count, so do your best too think outside of the box. Also, your dessert location must include a backstory, a menu and a map that shows how your concept fits in with existing areas. In addition, your tribe is not permitted to remove or change current structures that are onstage or in view of guests. The rest it up to you!

Your concept must be turned in by Monday, January 12 at 8:00 PM EST. You must create your concept in a private PM that I will create and watch over. While this challenge won't decide which tribe goes to Imagineer's Council, the advantage in the Immunity Challenge may be a game-changer. In addition, your first Project Veto Challenge will come along with the results of this challenge.

Good Luck! Imagineers Ready? GO!
@RMichael21

Our PM says this challenge is due tomorrow, but this post says it's due today. Which is correct?

RMichael21

Original Poster
Project Veto Challenge 1
Broadway Bounding

Welcome to your first Project Veto Challenge! I apologize for any inconvenience for it coming sooner then expected.

la-et-cm-disney-the-lion-king-broadway-20150102.jpg

Your challenge is to create a new Disney Theatrical Broadway Production. It must be an adaption of a Disney film, so tell me which one and any important artistic or technical details. You have a short length-limit, since this is a Project Veto challenge, so try to pack as much detail into these sentences without run-ons.

In case I wasn't clear, you must submit this in a PM that I will create, so castaways do not know if you try to obtain a Project Veto. You do not have to reply to this PM if you choose not to. If I see a clear standout, they will be rewarded the Project Veto. If you don't hear anything, then you have not been rewarded the Project Veto. Also, if you do not submit anything for this challenge, you will not be penalized.

All submissions must be no longer then 5 sentences and contain no more then 1 image. All proposals must be turned into the PM by Tuesday, January 13 at 7:00 PM EST. If your submission is not turned in by the due date and time, it will not be subject to evaluation and the chance to receive the Project Veto.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom