The shame of never having a dole whip

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Don't worry I had my first one (float) this summer and I used to live in Tampa. They are really good in my opinion and on a hot summer day they are very refreshing. I had mine in the MK across form Swiss Robinson. My family had never had one either and now we're all hooked.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Minute%20Maid%20Juice%20Orange%20from%20Concentrate%2016.jpg

:lookaroun

:lol:

Expo_Seeker40

Original Poster
the orange citrus swirl is an original desert going back to 1971 :dazzle: :eek: :lookaroun :D :sohappy:

It's like a preppy orange and vanilla twist.

Anyone from upstate NY will know that it taste's very similar to Martha's IceCream :lookaroun

So its orange and vanilla and I beleive they do in fact use pieces of orange in them if I remember from tasting it because it is a patent of Florida's Natural.

It's small though. Like the size of a small cone of soft serve ice cream or a tiny medium, depending on what mood you are in.

But for nearly four dollars now, its expensive.

I liked it, and then I was hoping the orange bird was going to jump out of from behind a trashcan and whisk me off to the enchanted tiki room singing anita bryant songs :lookaroun :cry:

hack2112

Yes, I know i don't know much in the realm of desserts. It's the whole sugar-can-kill-me-if-I'm-not-careful part of me.

hpyhnt 1000

It should be mandatory, unless you have an allergy. I am sure if they sold these at Electric Umbrella you'd have already had one. :lol:

I don't know really. I mean, to be honest, they really don't sound appealing to me. *ducks flying tomatoes* :lookaroun

And, uhhhh... I don't know how to say this, buttttttttt... I'veneverbeentotheElectricUmbrella. :lookaroun *runs from room*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom