News The Seas pavilion new color scheme

trainplane3

They heard me complain about too much blue finally. While I'd like the original mural back, I'll take this as a good medium of original Seas and Nemo.

Now can we replace some of the blue inside the building?

jeanericuser001

Well this could be the time to update the nemo attraction to Finding Dory. Maybe finally the wish of that poor starfish will be granted and that song will finally shut up.

JohnD

We have this in the general thread, but probably worth a dedicated place at this point :)

EPCOT's The Seas with Nemo and Friends debuts a fresh color palette​

Leftover paint from Space Mountain? Can't let good paint go to waste?

SplashJacket

In half the photos, the blue looks better, and in the other half, the beige looks better. I think the exterior just needs an overall upgrade, far too banal. More needs than a coat of paint can address imho

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Hooray for Routine Maintenance!
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Maybe they'll unveil a commemorative popcorn bucket to celebrate this glorious achievement?

Figments Friend

Looks nice, and harkens back to what was there before the annoying pixilated fish arrived.

Much better without so much blue painted on the building.
Another case of ‘less is more’.

Have to admit I also appreciate the additional step taken to remove the ‘Nemo’ character silhouettes from the mural design.
Nice, very nice.

Those seagulls can stay gone for good…but do bring back the ‘splash of a wave’ effect.
That is a classic element that needs to stay.

Oh, one more thing…
How about a new classier Pavilion sign next ?
Thanks in advance.

One step closer to a better direction.

-

NiarrNDisney

Looks great! I really like how the Coral Reef restaurant looks, really sets it apart from the rest of the Pavilion and having not seen it in person thus far I'm thinking it flows with the Moana Journey of water experience.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well this could be the time to update the nemo attraction to Finding Dory. Maybe finally the wish of that poor starfish will be granted and that song will finally shut up.
Ride is outdated…it’s been 15 years…

Don’t think redoing it to a 10 year old movie Is necessarily the way to go - however?

really like it, do we know if the water effect is returning (I hope) gulls or gulls?
You do understand that costs money, right? 😎

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom