The POSITIVE Thread!

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Hi All, and Welcome to The Positive Thread!
In this thread you can post your favorite things about Disney such as song lyrics, favorite attractions, Park/movie memories, WHATEVER! BE CREATIVE! Just as long as it's positive.
(In case you are wondering, this thread is an attempt to get peoples minds off of Charlie so that they are not freaked out as much if they even are; I hope this works.)
Have a ball!
Some more things you can mention are your first attraction/trip/movie/whatever!

Thebriarpatch

this is what Disney is all about....

Thanks for the great thread!

I know it is out of commission at the moment (been awhile since I have visited) but "It's a small world after all, its a small world after all"
I love the "Cat" under the rain holding an umbrella tipping his head as the boat passengers pass by.

The Country Bear Jamboree handclapping, and footstomping.

The magical look on faces of young and old alike EVERY parade! Seeing 80yr olds waving to MICKEY mouse is just amazing!

Thanks again

dzne4eva

The start of any nighttime show or parade because I get chills and teary-eyed.

Kids who know not one word of english knowing the names of all the characters.

Families enjoying being together and sharing "the little things"

"Some imagination, huh?"

16 DAYS!!!! :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Ok...not exactly Disney...and not EXACTLY a Casey's Grand Slam Hot Dog...

but still cute :slurp:

Attachments

• hotdog.jpg
    hotdog.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 132

rainfully

I love watching little kids (and adults!) reach out to grab teh stuff that pops out of the 3D attractions.

I love eating funnel cake while waiting for the nighttime parade.

I love the feeling I get while entering the drop shaft at the ToT.

I love being next in line to get on a ride.

Good lord I could write this all day!

Kadee

Too many to list, but here is just a few of my favorite things:
  • Watching my daughter's face light up at the site of Mary Poppins and her other favorite characters even though she is 15.
  • Knowing that all I have to do for the next week or so is HAVE FUN!!!
  • Feeling all "giddy" inside just from being in WDW
  • Holding my husband's hand during Illuminations
  • Watching the CM's brighten a guest's day by just smiling.

venooch333

I luv just the feeling when u first go under the arch and officaly enter Disney World :) I also luv that first day when u feel like u will neva go home :king:

My magical moment

Is stepping onto the monorail at the TTC and preparing to head to the MK. The first time it happened with my wife (our honeymoon in 1996) was so great! She was so excited and I was excited for her. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Captain Hank

My favorite memory: Actually, my first memory, my third birthday during the character breakfast on the Empress Lilly (now Fulton's Crab House).

My favorite music: Tapestry of Dreams, Grim, Grinning Ghosts, The first segment of Fantasmic

Just keep thinking positive! :)

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
" Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!What do we do? We swim, swim. A ha ha ha I love to swiiiiiim, because when you WAAAANT to swim you . . ."
~Dory

"See it in your Mind and you can find, in your imaginaton, mystries and Magic, visions fantastic leading to strange and wonderous dreams.
Dreams are make believe until they all come true!"
~Fantasmic!

WDWScottieBoy

FINDING NEMO:
"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my
Squishy....*zap*......BAD Squishy, BAD Squishy!!!" "Awww....you guys made me
ink!" "Dude, dude....focus dude, Dude....aww he lives, hey Dude....''What
happened?'.....first you were like woah, then you were like woh, then you were like
wooaah.......you've got serious thrill issues dude!" "oh, ooh ohh, BIG fella....whale, ok
maybe he only speaks whale..." "Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills.....when life's got you down know
what you gotta do....just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming
swimming swimming." "Sharkbait oh la la"

WISHES:
Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish I wish tonight. We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do. And all our wishes will come true

MONORAIL
Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas

Seeing people visiting the parks for the first time and the look on their face.

I was talking with my girlfriend last night about the classic Disney Channel cartoons we both grew up watching.

DDuckFan130

I love just going with my family and not having to stress about anything. We're all on the same page and pretty much all act like kids when we're there.

Aside from that, there's the Turkey Legs, Mickey Waffles, the attractions, the characters, the looks on kids who are meeting their favorite characters for the first time! Too many things to name I could go on all day :D

Lores

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Some more things you can mention are your first attraction/trip/movie/whatever!

This is a post that forced me to remember my past. Here it goes:

My first attraction: The Jungle Cruise. Me and My family went there two times a year before our economy went down. Always the first ride was Jungle Cruise. Last time I went we changed, we went first to the Swiss Treehouse, an atrraction that we allways skipped. This last time I only went with friends and it was the greatest experience in MK, so, I think that from now on I'm starting with the treehouse.

My first trip: I was very young, so I don't rember. It's funny, but I don't have a lot of fond memories about my first trips. The last one is as if it was the first one, it was terrific.

My First movie: Robin Hood. But my favorite is "Hunchback of Notre Dame" WOW, I Love it.

Anything: My favorite song. Now THIS is difficult. I love "When you wish upon a star" as a magical song. I constantly sing and hum "We'll go on and Celebrate the future, hand in hand (I don't remember the name.)" And, I love other songs that are old and not used anymore, like: "Making Memories" or "Magic Journeys." Disney parks' Music is also great, I love "Space" from Horizons, or the exit music from "Fantasmic!"

And what about movie music. GREAT! Hunchback, Mulan, Lion King, Pocahontas, Toy Story, ... I even have the theme song of a banned anti-nazism cartoon staring Donald Duck: "The Fuhrer's Face."

WOW!, I love Disney...

Pippa

I will always remember how I felt my first evening at WDW, we were staying at the Boardwalk Inn and I was looking out over the lake thinking," I can't believe I am actuallly here after all this time dreaming about it." It was very surreal, but wonderful all the same.

raven

Disney has always meaned a lot to me personaly. I still get teary-eyed and all giddy when I hear certain music at the parks or think of old memories that I had as a kid. It means so much to me and I want to share every feeling that I have with everyone. Thats why I always try to put a little magic in every day of my life.

Put a smile on a grumpy person's face, wave at people to make them happy, or simply thanking someone genuinly for the job they do. It really makes a difference.

Have a Magical Day Everyone!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom