The POSITIVE Thread!

My favorite part isnt even when im on WDW property yet. My favorite part is gettin stuck in orlando traffic, passing IOA, passing seaworld, seeing hooters, and then finally kno that ive made it when i get to see the planet hollywood sign right b4 the downtown disney exit

Alexandra

I love getting in the cab that takes us to the airport and then getting on the plane. It's the start of another WDW vacation!

I love landing at the Orlando airport and taking their monorial from the gate to the main terminal because it means I'll be on Disney's monorail soon.

I love driving in the rental car down the Beeline Expressway to 584 right onto the Disney property. The Walt Disney World arch gives me goosebumps every time.

And purple signs! I love those purple signs!

I love the Tower of Terror ad with the swinging elevator even though I'm scared to death of the ride.

I love driving into a Disney resort and you see the sign that says "Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge" or whatever the resort happens to be. The feeling I get in my heart is tremendous. It's like everything is all right with the world.

I love checking in, dropping our bags off and heading to the MK (we always go there first).

I love the castle. It takes my breath away every time. It represents every great memory that I have about my childhood.

I love coming back to the Wilderness Lodge and the guard in the shack says, "Welcome back!"

I love going back to the hotel to go swimming during the middle of a sweltering Florida summer day. I feel totally rejuvenated and I'm ready to live the rest of the day at WDW to its fullest.

I love going to Pleasure Island, specifically the Rock and Roll Beach Club and the Adventurers Club.

I love getting the wake-up call from Mickey. :snore: Even though I'm drop-dead exhausted as soon as I hear "Up and at-em!" I'm ready to do it all over again.

I love Disney exhaustion. There's nothing like it.

I love Disney air conditioning. It's the most potent A/C I ever felt.

I love leaving the hotel room in the morning and my sunglasses fog up because of the temeprature change from Disney A/C to Florida humidity. :cool:

I love eating breakfast at the hotel, character breakfast or theme park because the magic begins again.

6 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes, 56 seconds...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom