The Official PeopleMover Thread!

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
This is the thread for those who think of the TTA as a ride, and not as a good break in the day.

And this is kinda an interesting fact I realized: Tomorrowland is basically revolving around (not the Carousel of Progress) but the TTA. Here's how:

All of Tomorrowland is a transit system.The TTA is the "Blue Line" "Super Skyway" is one mode of Transportation to get around the Tomorrowland City. The Tomorrowland Metro Retro Historical Society is presenting Walt's Model of the EPCOT Center. Leonard Burdenstar conducts the Martian Pops Orchestra.

Space Mountain "Makes space travel an Adventure" and "visitors from Galaxy M31 are told to face forward and keep all tentacles to themselves".

So everything has a story, and so does the PeopleMover!

So this is it. If you love the PeopleMover and think it is the coolest thing ever, post about it here!

WDWPrnces02

I could be the only one who does this..but, i like to sit facing the castle and stretch out my legs and feet on the opposite seat. I could ride it several times in a row, and never get tired of it.

***Paging Mr. Morrow..Mr. Tomorrow your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.***

Does anyone have that whole ride on MP3 or windows media player????

cb3k

While I do love the TTA...I do not think that it is "the coolest thing ever", am I still allowed to post here?

Mansion Butler

This is the thread for those who think of the TTA as a ride, and not as a good break in the day.

Why are these mutually exclusive things?

Over my time as a CP, the only rides I went on more than TTA were probably Mansion and Splash. MAYBE Jungle and Everest (I pretty much rode that thing on repeat during two of the cast preview days).

PhilharMagician

TTA is a ride that offers you a great break in the middle of the day. It is relaxing amd calming to cruise above Tomorrowland and look down at all the people running around. I personally love the ride, but I go on it when I need a break from the crazyness in the park, and I would assume most people use it just the same.

Heatherbell

While I do love the TTA...I do not think that it is "the coolest thing ever", am I still allowed to post here?

I definately think it is the coolest thing ever. I ride it at least 5 times (if not more when I go).

:lookaroun It is a nice way to relax and cool off.

PBarton

NOW APROACHING MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS...

The TTA is superb - esp. when riding at night - some really unique views of the castle.

:sohappy:

scottnj1966

I could be the only one who does this..but, i like to sit facing the castle and stretch out my legs and feet on the opposite seat. I could ride it several times in a row, and never get tired of it.

***Paging Mr. Morrow..Mr. Tomorrow your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.***

Does anyone have that whole ride on MP3 or windows media player????

I have it on video. I will send you a link to it as soon as I can.

OldLiner

Great ride. I love it also.

Though when I last rode TTA (November '06), I got to thinking it could be even better if WDW put in a few more futuristic scenes for us passengers to look at (like the original EPCOT concept model and the lady having her hair done). It could be made into a Horizons-lite.

Just a thought.

happymom52003

I love it too...and it is my five year old son's third favorite ride (HM and POTC are his first two). I am still wanting to ride it during the rain! I read (on this board, actually) where someone said that it was really cool when they road it during a rainstorm....so I'll be sprinting to it next time it starts raining in the MK while I am there.

daverube

The TTA (or the peoplemover, as I still refer to it) is my favorite ride in Tomorrowland. Hands down.

my 2 cents...

dave

reptar77

I love the people mover!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish they would update it more, it could be so much better. I think people only use it as a break because the 2 best points are going through space mountain and seeing inside buzz lightyear. Well then others use it to see Space Mountain with the lights on.

scpergj

We love this ride too! My kids (9 and 5) even call the it the Peoplemover...guess they heard it from me!

We usually try to ride it at least twice a trip, once in the evening and once during the day. We like riding after dark because all of TomorrowLand is all light up with bright lights.

Kevin

sknydave

I love it.. I wonder when/if they're going to update it now that Monsters Inc. is open?

I also find the linear induction system to be really cool and interesting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom