The Official Meet Monty Meet & Dole Whip Party!!

will341

It looks like you all had a great time, have fun on the rest of your vacation Monty.

Edit- I would have tried to join you all but seeing as I live 2 days away by car it didn't seem like happening + you all don't know me that well.yet! Just started posting and ready to fill you guys with some of my knowledge erm obsession with WDW and hopefully you all could teach me a thing or two also !

EPCOT.nut

It looks like you all had a great time, have fun on the rest of your vacation Monty.

Edit- I would have tried to join you all but seeing as I live 2 days away by car it didn't seem like happening + you all don't know me that well.yet! Just started posting and ready to fill you guys with some of my knowledge erm obsession with WDW and hopefully you all could teach me a thing or two also !

Hey! That's the whole point! None of us really knows anyone else all that well, so we are trying to make up for it! It is very easy getting to know other WDW nuts over a Dole Whip Float..... :D

EPCOT.nut

I have the same camera too, but I didn't bring mine yesterday.

Great pics!
Thanks! :animwink: So our next meet is when you hold a photography class in WDW? :lol: I just got the camera Saturday so YIKES, lol.

wait... theres a full auto? never knew that.. i leave it on F-stop priority usually (after messing with the ISO)... unless I'm on a dark ride...
Yeah I can tell you dove right in with using the camera. I am testing the waters s-l-o-w-l-y...:D

It was a definately fun trip for the culmination of my birthday weekend! It was great to put some faces to the wonderful words we always get to read. Oh as a side note, Sillyspook also has the rebel XTi, and is a wonderful photographer, so if you have any questions on that camera, I bet she could answer them. (She's definately taught me a ton!)

We should have a Rebel XTi WDW photography contest....

The rest of you... i'll see you 3/1!!!

I am glad you can make it on 3/1 - bummer Monty will be going back up North...

One other thing I forgot to mention. While we were waiting for JC, EPCOT.nut and I got on the subject of Florida and how we ended up here. I mentioned how Susan and I moved here from PA 8 years ago. She said her dad was from PA. When she said where, Susan and I both left out a "WHAT?!?!" Her dad and I are from the same small town. Weird.

Yeah and after the PMs and talking to parents...it is scary that our families really do know each other. When I told my Dad, he was blown away. I haven't told him what you PM'd me today, because I have to finish my homework and can't take the long phone call, but I will call him tomorrow.

LOL I am on this website but don't have time to call? Ok that was lame...!:ROFLOL:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
AHEM! :fork:

I'm not dead... I shouldn't be blamed for stuff I can deny until I can't deny it!

That only applies to certain women... not a thread.

Figment1986 tried to guilt/shame/cajole/trick me into buying either himself or his mom or both a Dole Float... He was as successful... :lookaroun

Monty,

Just wanted to let you know that Heather said she met you and you were a really nice guy. I tell you this so that if you meet the guy that was impersonating you, you wont be suprised...:lookaroun

:D:lol:

mousebymarriage

I am so sorry I missed meeting everyone on Sunday. I was really looking forward to matching up the screen names with faces. We were a Grand Gathering and part of our group had never been to Disney before so things did not work out nearly as well as I had hoped. Unfortunately, it was a very frustrating trip. The part of our group that were not our family (they were the newbies) were a pain in the a$$. They are a family of 5, mom, dad, and 3 girls ages, 10, 12, and 15. I have never seen 3 girls who have never been on a real vacation act so miserable and bratty! The 10 year old was the worst, she had major tantrums, pouted and would go on virtually NOTHING. The other 2 didn't have tantrums but, pouted and didn't want to go on most of the rides or see the shows. The father also complained from the moment we arrived at the resort. He complained about the luggage taking too long to arrive in the room, the A/C wasn't cold enough, the voices on the T.V. didn't match up with the mouth movements, the dining plan was too complicated, he had some type of complaint about every single food place we ate at, and he complained about all the walking. I wanted to strangle him! Plus, the husband and wife fought the entire time. I am still in complete amazement about the entire vacation. We tried telling them that if they wanted to go off and do their own thing we wouldn't be offended but, they just wouldn't take the hint. Finally on Saturday (we arrived on Tuesday) my DH had enough when we got to Epcot and told them that they should go their own way and we would go ours and we would meet at the end of the day. That was the most relaxing part of the trip. Maybe, I will be able to meet some of you on our next trip!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Monty,

Just wanted to let you know that Heather said she met you and you were a really nice guy. I tell you this so that if you meet the guy that was impersonating you, you wont be suprised...:lookaroun
:D:lol:

Teehee.

I am so sorry I missed meeting everyone on Sunday. I was really looking forward to matching up the screen names with faces. We were a Grand Gathering and part of our group had never been to Disney before so things did not work out nearly as well as I had hoped. Unfortunately, it was a very frustrating trip. The part of our group that were not our family (they were the newbies) were a pain in the a$$. They are a family of 5, mom, dad, and 3 girls ages, 10, 12, and 15. I have never seen 3 girls who have never been on a real vacation act so miserable and bratty! The 10 year old was the worst, she had major tantrums, pouted and would go on virtually NOTHING. The other 2 didn't have tantrums but, pouted and didn't want to go on most of the rides or see the shows. The father also complained from the moment we arrived at the resort. He complained about the luggage taking too long to arrive in the room, the A/C wasn't cold enough, the voices on the T.V. didn't match up with the mouth movements, the dining plan was too complicated, he had some type of complaint about every single food place we ate at, and he complained about all the walking. I wanted to strangle him! Plus, the husband and wife fought the entire time. I am still in complete amazement about the entire vacation. We tried telling them that if they wanted to go off and do their own thing we wouldn't be offended but, they just wouldn't take the hint. Finally on Saturday (we arrived on Tuesday) my DH had enough when we got to Epcot and told them that they should go their own way and we would go ours and we would meet at the end of the day. That was the most relaxing part of the trip. Maybe, I will be able to meet some of you on our next trip!

Oh my, so sorry to hear about your trip. It sure can be difficult to travel with people you aren't used to traveling with, especially when they haven't even been to Disney. It sounds like a very stressful situation. I hope you were able to have some fun none the less, and that next time you will be sure to travel with just your family!

Jeff456

Wow thats sounds terrible, thats why my parents dont often invite people on holidays with us often other people can ruin them. Except when i go next week we are going with friends but they share our love for disney and havent been since they went with us in 99 and 2000 so they are REALLY excited!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...

Don't worry. The company at the meet wasn't much better. They all complained. Which Dole Whip combo should I choose? The JC Skipper screamed too loud. People skipped the line at POTC.

Bunch of complainers I tell ya! :ROFLOL::hammer:

HMfreak

Oh dear, and I thought we could be friends....

*sigh*

:lol:

Now you two have made me come out of my lurker ways. I assure you, my degree has not been used against anyone around me (or myself for that matter). :p

Did I even post this right? I have not idea. Excuse me. I should be working anyway....

EPCOT.nut

Now you two have made me come out of my lurker ways. I assure you, my degree has not been used against anyone around me (or myself for that matter). :p

Did I even post this right? I have no idea. Excuse me. I should be working anyway....

Lurker! :lol:

It's an online class that I am taking through the local college...let's see... I'll give you my student log-on...maybe we can work out a trade...you take my test in exchange for Disney Dollars...!

:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom