The Official Albums Of 2008!!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
Here is the list of the new tracks that will be debuting on the next update of the Official Albums.

As a refresher, here’s what Randy posted on February 14th as being removed (to make room for these new tracks) from both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World’s Official Albums –

DISNEYLAND
“Beautiful Beulah”
“All Aboard the Mine Train”
“Welcome To Tomorrowland”
“The Droid Room”
“Beauty and the Bees (Beauty and the Beast)”

WALT DISNEY WORLD
“Old Betsy”
“Welcome To Tomorrowland”
“The Tree of Life Theme”

Now, with those removed, here’s what has replaced them –

DISNEYLAND
“The Happiest Place On Earth” (2:38) – Grand Marshall Pre-Parade
“Submarine Voyage” (15:12) – Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

WALT DISNEY WORLD
“Spaceship Earth” (10:52)– Spaceship Earth
“The Seas with Nemo and Friends” (4:42) – The Seas with Nemo and Friends
“Canada: You’re a Lifetime Journey” (5:50) – O Canada!
“Reflections of China Suite” (4:04) – Reflections of China
“Three Caballeros” (2:45) – Grand Fiesta Tour

these don’t count as ‘new’, but the “CTX Theme” has been expanded from (3:08) to (6:14). Also, “All Aboard the Mine Train” has left Disneyland, and is now on WDW – to represent Thunder Mountain for the time being.

Keep in mind it’s not necessarily the number of tracks, but their length that adds to the listening experience of the albums. Both sets (of 2 discs) are still full and more music is available now than ever before.

The release date is scheduled for April 8th – whether they get put up on the shelves is another matter.

Randy Thornton

(Yes, that’s the entire score for “Spaceship Earth” by Bruce Broughton)

the CTX Theme is the BGM. The full track is over 25 minutes long. Randy used the beginning and ending to make it feel more like a complete track – as opposed to just a clip.

for the O Canada track randy included the 'load' music on the track. It starts off with the instrumental 'load' cue, then transitions into the song.

EpcotServo

WALT DISNEY WORLD
“Spaceship Earth” (10:52)– Spaceship Earth
“The Seas with Nemo and Friends” (4:42) – The Seas with Nemo and Friends
“Canada: You’re a Lifetime Journey” (5:50) – O Canada!
“Reflections of China Suite” (4:04) – Reflections of China
“Three Caballeros” (2:45) – Grand Fiesta Tour

Awesome! Finally enough reasons to buy it. (Last year that had enough reasons was the HCOE 2005 one! :lol:)

Though how on earth am I going to get that wonderful clean version of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage I'd love to hear...
:confused:

brkgnews

Awesome! Finally enough reasons to buy it. (Last year that had enough reasons was the HCOE 2005 one! :lol:)

Though how on earth am I going to get that wonderful clean version of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage I'd love to hear...

I'm planning on calling Disneyland DelivEARS to get a copy. It'll be worth the cost of the whole CD and shipping. Man, I hope they include that awesome "waiting to unload" track (instrumental of "Somewhere beyond the sea")

EpcotServo

I'm planning on calling Disneyland DelivEARS to get a copy. It'll be worth the cost of the whole CD and shipping. Man, I hope they include that awesome "waiting to unload" track (instrumental of "Somewhere beyond the sea")

Yea! Might wait until you see if that bit is on there before I'd go and buy it though...
:lol:

Figment1986

Make noise but not speak
You want me but I'm not here
April I arrive

Ah, just testing something...

I cannot wait to hear the new stuff even though I do have some of it (-plays at the happiest place on earth-)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I was thinking the same thing.

Any idea when it will be in the stores?

dxwwf3

I wish they would put this up on iTunes so I could just buy the new tracks, but that's probably why they wouldn't do that :lol:. Looks like I might have to actually buy a CD again this summer.

Captain Hank

I'm particularly excited about the Seas with Nemo and Friends track. I really like the song "Big Blue World," but I greatly prefer the Seas version to the Musical version. Can't wait to get it!

aladdin2007

It all sounds great, but its too bad they never released the previous Spaceship Earth score, this new one is not even memorable or barely hearable in the ride, but then thats a whole different thread I know. Still though cant wait to buy both the wdw and disneyland versions.
I think mouseshoppe.com and laughingplacestore.com will carry these maybe for those who cant get to the parks right away.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It all sounds great, but its too bad they never released the previous Spaceship Earth score...
Irons? The source is all over the web - take yer pick from Score, narration, score and narration, score and fx, or all 3 :wave:

I`m still waiting for source Tomorrows Child - the attraction version, not the CD version. And waiting. And waiting.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom