The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I hope some of the older songs are the proper ones, not just recycled from old park CD`s (Tomorrows Child case in point)

But for those who missed the golden age, its a chance to hear what they missed!

MKCustodial

This is a true celebration CD. Great tracks! Now, something like this should be sold around the world, in celebration of the 50th. WHat we're celebrating this year is HUGE, it shouldn't be centered on the parks alone. I mean, I know they want people to go there and join in the fun, but they gotta make the world aware that something is going on, and this CD would be the perfect opportunity.

I've mentioned this before: there are kids down here who have no idea there are Disney parks where you can go and meet Mickey. It used to be every child's dream to go to Disneyland (that meaning Walt Disney World, they didn't really work on the distinction with the tots...), but nowadays... So they should've used the 50th to really spice up their international awareness.

WDWhumanmap

Great news and Great Tracks thanks Grizz your the best.

Just means I need to buy another Disney Cd though I have most of the songs oh well.... It's for a good cause to my show so I don't mind.

Is the version of Kitchen Kaberet going to be the same as on the Orginal Cd from 1st ever cd or is it going to be a longer version. Any one know?

Speaking of cds and songs Grizz maybe you could help me out. By any chance do you know of a cd that came out with the Disney Mania show theme song on it. I heard it in on of the stores once never came across any album. Was wondering if you knew of any.

PaisleyMF

A way to make this available World Wide (or at least part of it) why Disney doesn't use the Section they have over iTunes Music Store and sell this Box Sets as the Ultimate U2 Collection (is a full download of all of their catalog plus a pdf file with a book and all the cds booklets.) that would be sweet.

PaisleyMF

A way to make this available World Wide (or at least part of it) why Disney doesn't use the Section they have over iTunes Music Store and sell this Box Sets as the Ultimate U2 Collection (is a full download of all of their catalog plus a pdf file with a book and all the cds booklets.) that would be sweet.

MicBat

mm522 said:
Does anyone that has the current cd tell me what the Cinderella's Surprise Celebration track is like
It's most of the show edited onto one 12-15 minute-ish track. They cut out the very beginning where Cinderella sings "A Dream Is a Wish" and the whole villians part. Other than that, it's the same as the master.

MicBat

I think I might have possibly found a very tiny preview of Remember (Dreams Come True) on the disney website....

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/golden/
After you're on the site, click the box made out of pixie dust towards the bottom that says, "Take a Sneak Peak." At the very beginning, the music played in the background features the voice of LeAnn Rymes. Anyone else hear it?

Laura

Premium Member
OMG I'm almost crying. I had no idea all those old songs would be on it! That is so frickin great. I will never have to buy another park CD after this! It's perfect!!!!!!!

This will make a great Christmas gift for my dad too! YAY!!!!

1stStarIC2nite

MicBat said:
I think I might have possibly found a very tiny preview of Remember (Dreams Come True) on the disney website....

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/special/golden/
After you're on the site, click the box made out of pixie dust towards the bottom that says, "Take a Sneak Peak." At the very beginning, the music played in the background features the voice of LeAnn Rymes. Anyone else hear it?

You can actually hear about 30 seconds of "Remember When" (it's BEAUTIFUL) on this page..

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/experience/overview?name=1955LandingPage

(make sure you are viewing the high-bandwith site)

:D

Looks great! Here's a question - some of the songs have multiple versions - for instance, I already own versions of "It's a Small World" and "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" that were recorded in the 60s, and are not the exact version on the attractions. (I have the old Music of Disney 3 CD set). Will the versions on these new CDs be the exact versions from the theme parks, or the versions I've already got?

diddy_mouse

this is the best news i've read all day!! thanx big time Grizz!! :sohappy: please send a thank you to Mr. Thornton for me...i am so saving money for this one! heehee...*adds to list of post-wedding gifts for self...*

netenyahoo

WDWEric said:
That is awesome, anybody know a cost?

I know the 6 CD box set for DL will be $125 which come swith a hardcover book and Limited Edition gold disc of Walt's first record. I think it is a steal for that price.

As far as the 2 disc set is concerned I don't know the price, but would assume it would be about $20-$25.

xfkirsten

General Grizz said:
Is this the date for the WDW release also, Kirsten? :)

I think so, at least for the 6-dic set. I'm pretty sure Randy said that it would be at DL, WDW, and shipping from DisneyDirect on that day. As for the regular WDW OA, I'm not 100% sure, but I'd venture to guess that's the date, seeing as all the other CDs are appearing that day. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom