The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

WDWScottieBoy

I know I can't wait to get this. And also, will the 6-disc collection only be available at DL or will it be in WDW as well? For $125 I think it's worth every penny!

jasondiff

WDWScottieBoy said:
I know I can't wait to get this. And also, will the 6-disc collection only be available at DL or will it be in WDW as well? For $125 I think it's worth every penny!
DL, WDW, and disneydirect.com

yoyoflamingo

The one on amazon is the one disc national release of Disneyland's official album. The WDW two disc will most likely be only available at WDW or through it merchandise service.

Hawk4255

I can't wait for this!

My only wish was that they included the Planetary Plaza music of Mission: SPACE. That loop is so beautiful. I already have Destiny.

GTOKID

They will get my 125!!!! I listen to disney all the time...BRING IT ON!!!! will be there may 3-7 !!! new Pal mickey and new CD's!!!

trentino

You can win a copy of this album as part of our Grand Prize in The Happiest Music on Earth contest at The Magical Music of the Mouse. The Grand Prize is an advance, autographed copy of the new 6-CD box set "50 Years: A Musical History of Disneyland" as well as both of the new 2-CD Official Albums for Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Stop by to enter into the contest before it closes Sunday, April 24.

disneygirl03

Here is the track listing for the national release, according to Best Buy...it is listed as $14.99.

1. Walt Disney's Dedication Of Disneyland
2. All Aboard!
3. Meet Me Down On Main Street
4. Alexander's Ragtime Band
5. Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room, The
6. Indiana Jones Adventure, The
7. Tarzan Medley
8. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
9. Grim, Grinning Ghosts
10. Bear Band Serenade
11. Spalsh Mountain Medley
12. Great Outdoors, The
13. Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, The
14. Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland And The Rainbow Caverns
15. It's A Small World
16. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
17. Star Tours
18. There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
19. Space Mountain
20. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
21. Space Mountain
22. Remember When - (with LeeAnn Rimes)

jasondiff

disneygirl03 said:
Here is the track listing for the national release, according to Best Buy...it is listed as $14.99.

1. Walt Disney's Dedication Of Disneyland
2. All Aboard!
3. Meet Me Down On Main Street
4. Alexander's Ragtime Band
5. Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room, The
6. Indiana Jones Adventure, The
7. Tarzan Medley
8. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
9. Grim, Grinning Ghosts
10. Bear Band Serenade
11. Spalsh Mountain Medley
12. Great Outdoors, The
13. Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, The
14. Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland And The Rainbow Caverns
15. It's A Small World
16. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
17. Star Tours
18. There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
19. Space Mountain
20. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
21. Space Mountain
22. Remember When - (with LeeAnn Rimes)

It seems that this is a totally different CD than either the WDW 2-disc set or the DL set. It's almost like a very abridged version of the DL set since it does have Walt's dedication as well as the Mine Train attraction.

yoyoflamingo

This is indeed an abridged one from the Disneyland boxed set, as well as the two disc set. I beleive that Randy Thorton over at magicmusic said that this version is really only for people who have no other options, but if you get the box and 2 CD set (as I am planning) then this one disc version is superfluous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom