The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

TTATraveler

gtaro said:
When I looked at 4:00 EDT, the set was no longer available. Now, checking again at 7:30 EDT, I see that they've put it back up for sale.

Odd.....

Yeah it is odd, maybe Disneydirect still has some LE sets available or maybe these new sales are for the non LE addition:confused:.

I went ahead an ordered one on line. Thanks for the tip! Maybe that's 2 people at Disney Direct that either don't know what they are talking about or they are getting the wrong info to give to customers. If I get an e-mail stating that the orders were cancelled, as that operator told me just minutes ago, I'll let ya know! Thanks again!

Captain Chaos

Just called the 800 number... The girl I spoke to told me no orders that she knows of were cancelled... She said if you know anyone who had orders cancelled, for them to call and find out... She did say that they had a limited number they were selling and if the demand was greater than the supply than the first ones to order will receive them.. She then checked my order and siad everything was fine, my order was being processed and I should have it within 8 days from tomorrow....

Skippy_

I ordered mine this morning, can't wait to get it! Now I just wish they would just make "A Musical History of Walt Disney World" because I don't like buying the official albums (I hate getting repeat songs):D Good luck everyone!

dxer07002 said:
Just called the 800 number... The girl I spoke to told me no orders that she knows of were cancelled... She said if you know anyone who had orders cancelled, for them to call and find out... She did say that they had a limited number they were selling and if the demand was greater than the supply than the first ones to order will receive them.. She then checked my order and siad everything was fine, my order was being processed and I should have it within 8 days from tomorrow....

Called the 800 number. The scoop is that they really WERE NOT supposed to go on sale until 2nd of May. All cast members were told to tell people that date. It was posted on thier website at around 3:00am this morning "by accident", whatever that means, and people started ordering. The cast member who told me that orders were being cancelled was wrong. You can still order them, as I did this evening, but you will not get them until the end of May. They are on backorder. Sorry for the mis- information. I was just relaying what I was told. Thanks for all of your help! -Sue

1stStarIC2nite

We just called DisneyDirect. Our order (placed around 10:15 AM today) is placed, being processed, and will arrive in 8 days :D So this should mean that no orders were canceled...

tigger248

dxer07002 said:
It worked for me. Told me it may be shipping out sooner than may 2nd. Hope it worked for you.

Yes it worked! So now I'm saving the additional $15 in shipping fees! :sohappy: Positive rep your way.

I'm so excited for this set! My birthday is sunday, so it's a present from me to me. :D

Captain Chaos

Happy Birthda Tig.. And Sue, I see on the site that the CDs will be shipped out in May... But the CM i spoke to just an hour ago told me my order was placed last night, was being processed and will arrive in 8 days.. I did ask if this was a preorder and she said no... The CDs were on sale as of midnight, April 26th... She said I should receive mine in 8 days starting tomorrow... of course, this is subject to change, and if they do not ship until May 2nd, then so be it.... Your information sounds credible.. I was just reporting what I was told by the CM... If I get my CDs in 8 days I'll post.. But, no orders were cancelled, at least as per the CM I spoke to.. She did say there was such a run on the CDs since last night that maybe any new phone orders were being told May 2nd to accommodate the rush... I don't know...

1stStarIC2nite

Well, I hope we all get in in 8 days (as of tomorrow)... that'd be really kewl to receive it on May 5th!! Talk about a kewl way to start off the celebration at home! :D

LudwigVonDrake

The sets currently on sale online say that they'll ship in 4 weeks so that may be a non-LE set. I ordered mine at 6:15am this morning and I have yet to receive an e-mail to cancel my order so....who really knows?? :p

IDreamOfDisney

Got the LE

Just ordered online. Called DD to confirm if the order is for the limited edition and Sandy (CM) said it was :sohappy: and that it will ship in about four weeks.:sohappy:

Very cool.

Jay

Woody13

LudwigVonDrake said:
The sets currently on sale online say that they'll ship in 4 weeks so that may be a non-LE set. I ordered mine at 6:15am this morning and I have yet to receive an e-mail to cancel my order so....who really knows?? :p
Look at DisneyDirect again. Your order will ship in one week (not 4 weeks). Also, it is the limited edition set. If they sold you anything else it would be false advertising.

Kuzco

Woody13 said:
Look at DisneyDirect again. Your order will ship in one week (not 4 weeks). Also, it is the limited edition set. If they sold you anything else it would be false advertising.

It will be interesting to see what happens. When I ordered mine, the page didn't have a shipping date. Then when I went to order it, it said 4 weeks. Then the main page was updated to say 4 weeks. Now it says 1 week, but if you add it to the shopping cart, it says 4 weeks. :hammer: Who knows...I'm just glad I got one, and I do hope it is the limited edition set. :sohappy:

LudwigVonDrake

Woody13 said:

Last night if you looked, it said the set would ship in 4 weeks. A few minutes ago, it said the sets would ship in 3 weeks. I was under the belief that my set would ship in a week. Just stating what the DisneyDirect site is saying.

disney0523

I just looked on DisneyDirect.com and the album is not available. It dosen't even recognize the title when I search for it. Can anyone suggest another way to purchase it? thanks.

netenyahoo

The description for item # 61499 is the LE set, so they should be sending the LE set to anyone who has ordered so far. I think the whole thing is a big mess and I am disappointed in Disney Direct and DelivEars for all the misinformation and the ordering problems. Some sets were mistakenly put out at DL early and were sold out and then Disneydirect.com has all these weird problems. You get different info from different people when you call. I don't think they realized how popular the set would be. The LE sets should have been limited to 1-2 per address.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom