The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

Captain Chaos

Fritz, call the 800 number and tell them you just ordered the CDs and you also just found out that shipping is free. I ordered them last night without knowing about the free shipping. I called this morning and the lady CM waved the shipping charges for me.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
a few questions....... when is the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" WDW and DL being released? these are seperate sets from the 6-CD set listed above correct?

just making sure before i purchase. thanks

EDIT: ok finally made it through the 7 pages and if i understand correctly the wdw cds will be ready in the early may days........ i just started getting worried because i wanted to preorder the wdw set.

tigger248

dxer07002 said:
Fritz, call the 800 number and tell them you just ordered the CDs and you also just found out that shipping is free. I ordered them last night without knowing about the free shipping. I called this morning and the lady CM waved the shipping charges for me.

That works? They called me back today and I ordered it this morning. But I too had to pay the outrageous shipping fee. Thanks for the tip.

*Rushes off to dial phone*

Ergens2

I ordered my DL 50th celebration limited edition set this am at www.disneydirect.com and got free shipping with it! It will ship in a week!!
Look under movies and music then go to music and it pops up on the top of the page!

Shelley :wave:

netenyahoo

I am so MAD! :fork: It is sold out at Disney Direct. I just called and the lady said she had spoken to someone this morning who ordered 6 of them. I just want 1, just 1. I have been keeping track of news of this for weeks and now I have to try my luck with DelivEars. Yesterday everyone seemed to think it wasn't available for a week yet. I am just so mad that I might not be able to get the LE version. I am mad now too as I missed the free shipping.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
netenyahoo said:
I am so MAD! :fork: It is sold out at Disney Direct. I just called and the lady said she had spoken to someone this morning who ordered 6 of them. I just want 1, just 1. I have been keeping track of news of this for weeks and now I have to try my luck with DelivEars. Yesterday everyone seemed to think it wasn't available for a week yet. I am just so mad that I might not be able to get the LE version. I am mad now too as I missed the free shipping.
well, if it means that much, maybe you can pay more for one and get it on ebay. start looking. with only 5000 in the mix, im surprised they didnt have a limit to how many you could buy.

Ergens2

I hate to say it but most people who are buying multples are planning on
E-Baying them. I hate that! :fork: That to me is not very magical and not very Disney!!

Captain Chaos

tigger248 said:
That works? They called me back today and I ordered it this morning. But I too had to pay the outrageous shipping fee. Thanks for the tip.

*Rushes off to dial phone*

It worked for me. Told me it may be shipping out sooner than may 2nd. Hope it worked for you.

1stStarIC2nite

I got one of the limited edition ones :D I heard the news and sprinted to the phone because my internet was too slow. I'm so happy I got one! However, I will admit the S&H (or maybe it was tax? :confused: ) is a little high.. from 124.99 to 149.99!! :eek:

Kuzco

Ergens2 said:
I ordered my DL 50th celebration limited edition set this am at www.disneydirect.com and got free shipping with it! It will ship in a week!!
Look under movies and music then go to music and it pops up on the top of the page!

Shelley :wave:

Mine says 4 weeks...which is fine...I guess! :hammer: At least I got one! :)

netenyahoo

It does let you order again, but I am just worried that it might not be the LE. If you ordered it online then it was free shipping, but tax was like $8.

DisneySaint

Where can you order the original two discs originally mentioned by Grizz at the start of this thread? I don't have the $125 to fork over for the 6-CD box set and would be more than satisfied with just the 2-CD set. :)

I know it will be released in the parks, but will it also be released on the website or anywhere else too?

netenyahoo

I have heard amazon.com has the 2 CD WDW set on preorder, but I haven't checked that out. Otherwise it will be available at the parks.

yoyoflamingo

When I checked amazon this morning, only the Disneyland 1 Disc national release was listed...twice for some reason. And one listing was a dollar cheaper than the other. No 2 Disc set of any kind, which means we'll all be calling WDW and DeliverEars for these great collections.

gtaro

Available again??

When I looked at 4:00 EDT, the set was no longer available. Now, checking again at 7:30 EDT, I see that they've put it back up for sale.

Odd.....

I called Disney Direct yesterday morning at 9:30 eastern time. They told me that they were not on sale until midnignt on the 2nd of May. I called them just now to give them an earful and the woman told me that all orders that were placed were cancelled and that they sent e-mails to all those that ordered that they will not go on sale unil May 2 at midnight. PLEASE help! They said that they had to put sold out on their website so that people would stop ordering. I don't know WHO to believe!

1stStarIC2nite

PoohBear071870 said:
I called Disney Direct yesterday morning at 9:30 eastern time. They told me that they were not on sale until midnignt on the 2nd of May. I called them just now to give them an earful and the woman told me that all orders that were placed were cancelled and that they sent e-mails to all those that ordered that they will not go on sale unil May 2 at midnight. PLEASE help! They said that they had to put sold out on their website so that people would stop ordering. I don't know WHO to believe!

Are you sure? When my dad ordered this morning, he wasn't asked for an e-mail address....

TTATraveler

PoohBear071870 said:

Well, I have yet to receive an e-mail. Based upon the fact that you can once again order the set online, I would say that no orders were cancelled. I would go ahead and order while the opportunity is still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom