The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

Woody13

xodisneybelleox said:
I have been listening to my WDW album non stop since I got home and so far it has prevented Post Disney Depression (so does knowing im going back in like 6 weeks)! I love it! It is a great album and I am glad they put the new and old versions of Tiki room on there. It was well worth the money for it.
We were visiting WDW during late April of this year and I was, of course, looking for the WDW Happiest Celebration On Earth 2 CD set. On April 28th, I checked several resort gift shops, and gift shops in the MK, Epcot and MGM but no one yet had the CD set.

Later that evening, we went to DTD for dinner and I checked at the World of Disney to see if they had the CD set. I went straight to the section where the DVD's and CD's are displayed and began to inspect each shelf. A CM asked, "May I help you?" and I replied, "Yes, I'm looking for the WDW Happiest Celebration On Earth 2 CD set." She said, "Oh sorry, but that will not be released until May 1st." As she was saying this to me, I looked over her shoulder and noticed a display rack behind her that was filled with the CD set for which I was looking. I picked up 4 sets and headed for the cash register! :sohappy:

I also enjoy having the 2 versions of the Tiki Room on the same CD.

eandm

dilema -------

ok this is my scenario -- i have a co-worker that is going to DW in 3 weeks -- should i give her $29 to pick up a set of Disney Happiest Celebration 2 CD package -- or should i just bite the bullet and get on on ebay for about $39 inc. shipping -- its going to be Nov. 5`th before our trip and i just dont know if we can wait -- what would you do -- :sohappy: :) :king:

Woody13

eandm said:
ok this is my scenario -- i have a co-worker that is going to DW in 3 weeks -- should i give her $29 to pick up a set of Disney Happiest Celebration 2 CD package -- or should i just bite the bullet and get on on ebay for about $39 inc. shipping -- its going to be Nov. 5`th before our trip and i just dont know if we can wait -- what would you do -- :sohappy: :) :king:
I would follow the advice given by JPVonDrake:
JPVonDrake said:
Simply call MOM and order one. :cool:
MOM being Mail Order Merchandise that is, at 407-363-6200 and as for the 2 disc offical album.

monorail_driver

I'm so glad New Horizons and O'Canada is on the CD ~ and "the best time of your life", "universe of energy", and... well, I love the WDW album!! It's saved me from downloading off of mIRC. As I've said to others before, if Disney is offering the songs, than I'm offering to buy, even if I have downloaded a song in the past. Owning the CD itself is great; the cover is wonderful, and I can see who created the songs. I never realized the sherman bros. created so many of the songs I love!! I give this album a gold rating - and it's amazing it is only $25 - that means I have money left over to buy even more CDs. PROPS TO THE MAKER!

BonzoAPD

Captain Hank said:
You can call WDW Merchandise at 407-363-6200. You'll pay exactly what you would in the park, plus shipping.[/QUOTE

Thanks :D Do you know if it is sold in Disney Stores in malls as well?

Is this CD a blue cover with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Goofy, ect?

tigger248

BonzoAPD said:
Captain Hank said:
You can call WDW Merchandise at 407-363-6200. You'll pay exactly what you would in the park, plus shipping.[/QUOTE

Thanks :D Do you know if it is sold in Disney Stores in malls as well?

Is this CD a blue cover with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Goofy, ect?

No, I believe that the WDW CD is a theme park exclusive. They do sell a one disc, sorta abbreviated version, at local stores such as wal mart. But, it does not have the same tracks as the WDW one. The WDW one is better.

MagicalMonorail

I bought the CD, and I think it's great! The songs really make you remember experiences you've had in the parks.

I have a question about it though. When is the Haunted Mansion track from? I don't think that's the track that currently plays on the ride.

mickey04

MagicalMonorail said:
I have a question about it though. When is the Haunted Mansion track from? I don't think that's the track that currently plays on the ride.

The whole "When hinges creak in doorless chambers" narration is from the foyer right before you enter the stretch room and "Grim Grinning Ghosts" is from the graveyard scene. Most of the actual ride narration isn't featured. :animwink:

MagicalMonorail

mickey04 said:
The whole "When hinges creak in doorless chambers" narration is from the foyer right before you enter the stretch room and "Grim Grinning Ghosts" is from the graveyard scene. Most of the actual ride narration isn't featured. :animwink:

Thank you for responding, but I know where that part of the ride is. I apologize for not being more specific, because I should have been. During "Grim Grinning Ghosts" there is a part where a man and a woman each have a solo. I don't remember this ever being in the ride. Can someone tell me if there is?

General Grizz

Original Poster
The man and woman vocals I think you're thinking about, MagicalMonorail, can be heard VERY softly on the left-hand side of the graveyard scene, just past the singing busts. It's hard to make out the various voices. . . but they are definitely there (if you keep a sharp ear out). :D

DDuckFan130

I haven't replied to this thread I'm shocked :lol:

I got the WDW one a couple of weeks ago and love it!! :sohappy: My sister and I listen to it a lot along with the Fantasmic cd.

My only nit-pick is that we didn't get narration for HM or ToT. I was kind of hoping for that. But other than that, we love it.

I do have a question...where did the welcome medley come from? I've seen the opening show twice and they play "Good Morning" but I've never heard "Walking right down the middle of Main St USA." The only reason I know that song is from the Disneyland sing-along video :lol:

Number_6

The "Welcome Medley" is performed multiple times throughout the day by the same people that sing "Good Morning" during the morning opening. The singers travel along on a trolley that starts in the hub area and makes its way all the way to the Main Street train station. The trolley stops in a couple of places and the singers perform their song and dance, then get back on the trolley to the next location on Main Street. When they get to the train station, the singers all disembark one last time and head backstage. This continues for the first couple of hours that the park is open. Usually by noon it has switched and you will find the Dapper Dans out performing.

yoyoflamingo

General Grizz said:
The man and woman vocals I think you're thinking about, MagicalMonorail, can be heard VERY softly on the left-hand side of the graveyard scene, just past the singing busts. It's hard to make out the various voices. . . but they are definitely there (if you keep a sharp ear out). :D

I believe they are the man and woman having tea in the graveyard...

DisneyfanTN

hi

hi guys i havent posted in a while but im sooooooooooo ecited i just recieved my copy of the 50 Years:A Musical History Of Disneyland in the mail last week i cant wait to hear it!:sohappy:

Goofster

Does anybody have any idea when this year's album will come out? Or will we have to wait until the Happiest Celebration on Earth winds down before we get another CD with some different tracks?

frankd1962

There is one out there already. I'm picking my copy of it up on Friday at work. Everytime I get a copy in it gets sold before I can buy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom