The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

DisneyBuffinDE

OK so I did some looking and found info on MNSSHP. So to make it short, I just called and got tickets for Oct. 4. I really wanted to see fireworks in the MK but noticed Wishes was not scheduled for that night. Now I know why it wasnt. I'm so looking forward to going now. I love October.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Glad I found this thread, thank you Buzz!:wave:

You are so welcome!!! Glad to have you on the thread!!! You will absolutely love October. I would expect it to be a little busier than January but still very manageable. The weather is usually perfect though. <prays for hurricanes to stay away.:eek: > As far as MNSSHP, it is the highlight of our trip. We will be there the same night as you. Everything is so special that night. You will enjoy yourself, I promise!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Thessair

Looks like I'll be there from Sept 28th through Oct 3rd with MNSSHP on the 28th and 30th and the big Epcot event on the 1st. I'll also be there the 13th through the 20th with MNSSHP on the 14th, 16th, and 18th. It's crazy how fast the dates are coming.

Upvote 0

theflame

Buzz-
Thanks so much for the info! You are so kind! We are so excited about our trip! I have become Disney obsessed again!!!!!!!(Maybe the chickens will pick up them selves..........?!?!?!?!)

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
My kids will celebrate 13th and 8th b-days there:D ! ANY IDEAS????:veryconfu I would love to make it special, as if being at WDW won't be special enough?!?

When you get to the park that morning, be sure to go to guest services and let them know about their birthdays. They will give them a button to wear and they will sometimes get special attention from the cast members.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Our thread kinda slowed down so I thought I might get it going again with some pics of our October trips. Here's one from our Oct 05 trip. You can probably tell we stayed at ASMusic. This is my son Hunter(Peter Pan) and youngest daughter Alexis(Snow White). You can tell we love to get into the spirit of Halloween by decorating our windows. This year we had 3 families together so we had all three windows decorated.

DSC00031.JPG

Does anybody else have any pics of their MNSSHP???

Upvote 0

theflame

Another question and Thanks!

Thanks Buzz for all of your help!:sohappy: I love this thread! I will try and help to keep it going!

QUESTION: We got our tickets today from UCT and they are 10dayNE/PH. They are the thin paper/plastic kind. When we get to FW and get a room key, will each person in our party(including my 7yo) get a "credit card" type resort key and can you exchange your UCT ticket for a HARD "credit card" type key? Can it be the same as your resort key?:confused:

I don't remember from 2004 and when we went that time we bought the tickets when we arrived.

BYW: We got our tickets for MNSSHP yesterday and I AM SO EXCITED:D -going 10/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Thanks Buzz for all of your help!:sohappy: I love this thread! I will try and help to keep it going!

QUESTION: We got our tickets today from UCT and they are 10dayNE/PH. They are the thin paper/plastic kind. When we get to FW and get a room key, will each person in our party(including my 7yo) get a "credit card" type resort key and can you exchange your UCT ticket for a HARD "credit card" type key? Can it be the same as your resort key?:confused:

I don't remember from 2004 and when we went that time we bought the tickets when we arrived.

BYW: We got our tickets for MNSSHP yesterday and I AM SO EXCITED:D -going 10/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question, yes, each one of you should get a resort key upon check-in. But I don't know if you can exchange the paper ticket and put it on the resort key.

I wish they would print the regular tickets on the hard plastic cards. We got our MNSSHP tickets and they are always on the hard plastics. You would think that when you spend a few hundred dollars on a 10 day, park hopper plus, no expiration ticket, they would use the good plastic.

BTW, hope to see you on 10/11!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Thessair

Our thread kinda slowed down so I thought I might get it going again with some pics of our October trips. Here's one from our Oct 05 trip. You can probably tell we stayed at ASMusic. This is my son Hunter(Peter Pan) and youngest daughter Alexis(Snow White). You can tell we love to get into the spirit of Halloween by decorating our windows. This year we had 3 families together so we had all three windows decorated.

Ha! I thought we were the only ones who decorated our rooms at Halloween. It's great to know that other folks do it as well. I love those Mickey Pumpkin lights. The first year we saw them we had to buy them off the displays in the World of Disney because they sold out so fast. I might have some addiction issues I need to look into. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

tooltime

Our first trip ! ! !

Oct 14 - 23 at the Poly, doing DDP. Pam@KK is awesome:sohappy:

myself, DS and DD

doing MNSSHP, fantasmic dinner package at brown derby

*in the voice of Ed Grimley* "I'm so excited I must say!"

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I'm so excited! This is the first time I've ever been to Disney around Halloween. We usually go in May, but my parents suprised my son and I with a trip. How awesome is that!!! Any way we are going to the MNSSHP on Oct.12. Can't wait. We are so looking forward to it. Only 70 days and counting.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
I'm so excited! This is the first time I've ever been to Disney around Halloween. We usually go in May, but my parents suprised my son and I with a trip. How awesome is that!!! Any way we are going to the MNSSHP on Oct.12. Can't wait. We are so looking forward to it. Only 70 days and counting.

Hey Disneygirl1, you will absolutely love Oct. There are so many things that is great about an Oct trip (you probably have seen from the thread). Anyway, congrats on the trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom