The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

Laura

Premium Member
More June 1989 pics...

Character breakfast at the Polynesian (not sure if it was called 'Ohana then)
561-M.jpg

Old Luau pictures
562-M.jpg

564-M.jpg

566-M.jpg

Souvenir picture from the Neverland Club. My favorite childhood memory of all time. It was so fun! I remember playing FREE arcade games all night and having hot dogs and mac n cheese from a buffet
569-M.jpg

Grand Floridian (1 year old, we stayed there on this trip)
555-M.jpg

556-M.jpg

Magic Kingdom
535-M.jpg

536-M.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
I have a lot from the 90's too. I'll put them out another time.

Oh and for the record, we lived in upstate, NY and never took airplanes. I spent many many many hours riding in the car as a child.

Minnie1976

Laura, love your pictures. Even though we were at Disney the years you were, you have pictures I don't have. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed looking at them.

Minnie1976

1976 Magic Kingdom Price Brochure

I hope you cana read the attractions that were A,B,C,D,E and also the break for children. Now a child has to have an adult ticket by age 10, but back then it was 18. There were 3 price breakdowns. Might not have been a lot, but it was something.

DSCN5774.jpg

DSCN5778.jpg

EvilQueen-T

love it lol. we went that year for what was either our 2nd or 3rd trip and my parents hadn't been divorced long but i remember them having to save up for us to go.

Rlevy33663

Thank you!

Thank you so much to everybody who posted pictures. It brought back so many beautiful memories of the trips that my family took. The cake at Epcot, the Sorcerer Mickey photo at Toontown - loved it all!

BigRedDad

I loved Michael Iceburg

I will ned to see if my mom can dig up the old photo albums when we went there in the 70s. We used to spend a week at Fort Wilderness every year. We started going when it opened in 1971 until about 1981. To see the style difference just in the 70s will be hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom