The "Not Going Soon" Support Group

finan03

One Dream said:
went in September of this year and wont be goin back until christmas of 2008 :(

::hug::

wowzers you've got it all planned already? i dont think i could stop being antsy and biting my nails for that long of a time period! haha

MuRkErY

Well, i've just started University, so i got 3 years of living the life of a Student with no money, LoL.

So i doubt i'l be going for another 3 years, all though my Aunt and Uncle were saying they'd like to go with my lil Cousins within the next few years, maybe they will take me with them and i can act as a tour guide, lol.

I'm hoping after my 3 years of Uni to get on the Cultral Rep program at Epcot for a year, so i'll be making up for lost time then :p

MickeyTigg

Can I...

Can I join?

:(

We went to Disneyland in June, but won't be making a trip to WDW until sometime next year.

My 6 year old DD already wants to know how we're going to go Christmas shopping if we don't go to WDW this December.

:rolleyes:

Stitch_Kingdom

Me too. Ive gotta wait til 06 xmas or easter 07 we are indecisive. But next time i go i will be taking my best friend who hasnt been before and cant wait. We have planned a 9am - 3am (if they still do EMH) Magic Kingdom day doing every attraction, absolutely everything. The Disney Music i have colelcted keeps me exctied too.

ogryn

Original Poster
There are some posts here which are like a bad bra.... not very supporting :lookaroun

Chin up the rest of you! :lol:

Erika

ogryn said:
There are some posts here which are like a bad bra.... not very supporting :lookaroun

:lol: Yes, anyone speaking in terms of months instead of years needs to get out !!!

MeTa

I have been every year for the past 8 years, sometimes twice, but I can relate to the feeling. Deep breaths, no home movies....it just makes it worse.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*cries*

I haven't been to the world in... 8 1/2 hours, and I won't go back for another... 10 hours.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WHY GOD? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps off cliff*

seanftzsmns

another good way i just discovered to get over disney withdrawal is some of the videos on mousetimes.com like the full fantasmic or splash mountain one.

last time in WDW May/June '05, no trip planned currently but hope to get back once before E:E and then in early summer '06 to "climb the mountain"

foldmama

Sorry, your not going soon. We all know how it feels. I guess I should not feel sorry for myself when I only have a year or two in between trips. Remember, it's never too learly to look forward to the next WDW trip no matter how far into the future it may be. I'm already looking forward to November 2006! Good luck with your new place!

Kwit35

mkt said:
*cries*

I haven't been to the world in... 8 1/2 hours, and I won't go back for another... 10 hours.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WHY GOD? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps off cliff*
I will catch you...then kick you in the shin! :p

SpenceMan01

Hi everyone. I'm Spence...and I'm... a Disneyholic.

My last trip was in January of 2005, and my next trip won't be until January of '07 (for my honeymoon).

Living with PDD has taught me a few things: The Disney Movie Club is my friend, the Planning Videos aren't just for planning, they're for reminiscing, remembering and getting that Disney 'fix' (I just ordered the DL video and I haven't even been there since I was 4 or 5!), and I've also learned that you need a really big harddrive to store all the Disney mp3s, attraction videos and pictures that get me by day-to-day.

My mom is in Orlando on business this week. Last night she went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner and on Thursday she's going to California Grille for dinner and to watch Hallowishes. I'm so jealous!

I had a dream last night that I lived in Tampa and I thought "OOh, I'm just a couple hours from WDW, I think I'll go over there this weekend!" Then I woke up, still in Minnesota, and I had to come to work :cry: :cry: :cry:

DisneySam

SpenceMan01 said:
I had a dream last night that I lived in Tampa and I thought "OOh, I'm just a couple hours from WDW, I think I'll go over there this weekend!" Then I woke up, still in Minnesota, and I had to come to work :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spence, I DID live in Tampa and was 45 minutes away, and DID go to Disney quite a few weekends. Now like you I wake up and am in Kentucky and cannot go like I used to...oh the Good ol' Days....
You do appreciate it more though when I went this summer I had a great time but did not want to come home. I know more than one other person can relate to that feeling :animwink:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Kwit35 said:
I will catch you...then kick you in the shin! :p

8 hours now.... WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME CALENDAR....ERR WATCH?!?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?

WDWScottieBoy

ogryn said:

*looks at watch* Oh imagine that....in an hour I will be at Animal Kingdom taping test runs for Expedition Everest. I don't know how I'm going to last a whole 60 minutes. :cry:

And then after this trip, I won't be able to go back for another 24 hours. :cry:

MickeyMad

I totally sympathise with you, it was February 2002 for me and I feel really awful with terrible withdrawl symptoms.My sister flew out there yesterday with a long list of things I need to top up those magical feelings otherwise it looks like 2007 for my next trip! :( :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom