The "Not Going Soon" Support Group

Kwit35

SpenceMan01 said:
Hi everyone. I'm Spence...and I'm... a Disneyholic.

My last trip was in January of 2005, and my next trip won't be until January of '07 (for my honeymoon).

Living with PDD has taught me a few things: The Disney Movie Club is my friend, the Planning Videos aren't just for planning, they're for reminiscing, remembering and getting that Disney 'fix' (I just ordered the DL video and I haven't even been there since I was 4 or 5!), and I've also learned that you need a really big harddrive to store all the Disney mp3s, attraction videos and pictures that get me by day-to-day.

My mom is in Orlando on business this week. Last night she went to the Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner and on Thursday she's going to California Grille for dinner and to watch Hallowishes. I'm so jealous!

I had a dream last night that I lived in Tampa and I thought "OOh, I'm just a couple hours from WDW, I think I'll go over there this weekend!" Then I woke up, still in Minnesota, and I had to come to work :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi Spence. :wave:

Kwit35

DisneySam said:
Spence, I DID live in Tampa and was 45 minutes away, and DID go to Disney quite a few weekends. Now like you I wake up and am in Kentucky and cannot go like I used to...oh the Good ol' Days....
You do appreciate it more though when I went this summer I had a great time but did not want to come home. I know more than one other person can relate to that feeling :animwink:
Ditto, only now I am in PA, not Kentucky.

Not for a couple of years

I went last year in April and in Nov.

Unfortunately, I won't be going until 2007...maybe further...because I live in the New Orleans area, and we were messed up by Hurricane Katrina. This really bites.

Johnny

Kwit35

cnfdrate1 said:
I went last year in April and in Nov.

Unfortunately, I won't be going until 2007...maybe further...because I live in the New Orleans area, and we were messed up by Hurricane Katrina. This really bites.

Johnny
That is terrible. Is your family safe and your home okay?

Well, the house is ok...no major damage (Thank God). Not so for my family. My family had some major roof damage to their houses, some had a foot or more of water in their houses, some had only a half of a foot.

The immediate family is fine, but some friends of the family and a cousin have not been heard from and are feared dead.

This was so devastating...I just can't believe what happened...I just thank God that most of the family and friends are ok (except those mentioned earlier).

Thanks for asking....

Johnny

P.S. I don't know if eveyone is religious (I know some are not), but could you all say a prayer for all of the people who have to suffer through what Katrina did. And if you don't pray, just think about us for a second...we need all the thoughts, prayers and help we can get.

lebeau

Last trip: Sep 03

Next trip: Whenever the baby is old enough and the finances are right... probably around 5 years from now but could be longer.

I don't know why some of you feel the need to mock our pain ;)

Since1976

I've been back 3 days from a one-week trip, and I'm already experiencing "the sickness."

The worst part is that my next trip is probably more than 2 years away. What to do until then??!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom