The new TTA is just plain annoying now. Another ruined ride.

bgraham34

I was on the TTA 3 times my last trip and I totally tuned out the spiel. I was just so relaxed and enjoyed people watching.

PurpleDragon

I was on the TTA 3 times my last trip and I totally tuned out the spiel. I was just so relaxed and enjoyed people watching.

As long as I can remember I've only ever ridden TTA to relax, get off my feet, and people watch. I've never paid much attention to the spiels, I usually just people watch and chat with my wife or whomever I'm with at the time. I just find it funny that people are complaining about the spiel on a B-Ticket attraction such as TTA. :rolleyes:

imagineer boy

As long as I can remember I've only ever ridden TTA to relax, get off my feet, and people watch. I've never paid much attention to the spiels, I usually just people watch and chat with my wife or whomever I'm with at the time. I just find it funny that people are complaining about the spiel on a B-Ticket attraction such as TTA. :rolleyes:

Sometimes little things like the TTA narration can have a big impact on one's memories of WDW.

Thrill Seeker

When I first heard it, it reminded me of the WedWay Peoplemover Spiel, which isn't a bad thing. The more I listen to it, the more I miss the old spiel because it pretty much kills the theme on TTA and much of Tomorrowland's theme. I wish they would re-do the narration again with the old theme elements, but updated with new sections on the latest additions i.e. Stitch and M:I.

grumpy 07

I feel that the new audio is worse than the original, but it doesn't ruin the ride in any way. The ride itself has not changed at all. The ride is still relaxing and i look forward to riding it whenever i go to magic kingdom.

Korfar

I don't like the new voice either. However it doesn't stop us from riding it many times. I actually liked the old voice. I can still hear it in my head. "Now approaching, Space Mountain" in that deep monotone voice. I loved that. I wish they would bring that back.

Ausdaddy

This is our second trip with the new narration. We used to ride the TTA to relax. We would ride it, at least, 5 times a trip. Now it's 1-2 times. It's really affected our feelings toward the ride. The ride is not the same. It feels different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom