The Negativity Thraed

MKCP 1985

I recently wrote an excellent letter of recommendation for a former employee. I told her that I was happy to let them know she was hardly ever drunk at work, hadn't been in a fight in almost 10 days and was rightfully cleared of all charges in that unfortunate matter with the wheelbarrow and the monkey. She just finished her 90 day probationary period with the tax commission and will be receiving benefits.

Nick Wilde

I recently wrote an excellent letter of recommendation for a former employee. I told her that I was happy to let them know she was hardly ever drunk at work, hadn't been in a fight in almost 10 days and was rightfully cleared of all charges in that unfortunate matter with the wheelbarrow and the monkey. She just finished her 90 day probationary period with the tax commission and will be receiving benefits.
HEY HEY HEY. No positive posts allowed here!
;)

BuddyThomas

I hate the flu and I also hate that I have to be one of the first people to have caught it this year and I also hate that I've now seen enough episodes of The Price is Right and judge shows to last me a lifetime. I also hate that now I'm well and I have to go back to work tomorrow.
;)

Goofyernmost

I hate the flu and I also hate that I have to be one of the first people to have caught it this year and I also hate that I've now seen enough episodes of The Price is Right and judge shows to last me a lifetime. I also hate that now I'm well and I have to go back to work tomorrow.
;)
I hate that you are such a hard person to make happy. You hate the flu and now you hate that you no longer have the flu. That's pretty messed up. ;)

NYwdwfan

;)

Did you get the flu shot? I'm always curious if people still get it after they got the shot.

Goofyernmost

Did you get the flu shot? I'm always curious if people still get it after they got the shot.
I hate that I have gotten a flu shot every year since I turned 50 or so and have never had the flu before or after I started getting the shots. Now I don't know if the shot was just a waste of time or not. I hate that I'm not willing to test the situation to see if it was my superior flu fighting white blood cells or the shot.
I believe that I was the only person on the planet that got the Swine Flu shot way back in the 70's and didn't even have any reaction to it at all. It was like it never happened, but on the plus side I never got the Swine Flu either.

NYwdwfan

I hate intrusive questions about the personal health of others. I mean, what, you don't have your own health issues to worry about?
I do have my own health to worry about. And whether I'm going to waste my time and co-pay money getting the flu shot that may or may not work hence my intrusive question. :p

rsoxguy

I do have my own health to worry about. And whether I'm going to waste my time and co-pay money getting the flu shot that may or may not work hence my intrusive question. :p

I hate health care indecision. It's how the zombie plague will start.
"To shoot my infected relative or not to shoot". Shakespeare would have been his cousin's dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom