The Negativity Thraed

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
.........................applause........................
.........applause..................applause.......
applause..................................applause
........applause..................applause........
........................applause.........................

A round of applause for you. :)
I hate that I thought that word was "applesauce"

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hate that I am now hungry because you mentioned applesauce.
And I hate that applesauce makes me think of pork chops ... basted with my signature Heinz 57/corn syrup sauce ... barbecued just until the corn syrup caramelizes to hot, crispy perfection ... served along with a baked potato, dripping with butter and a dab of sour cream ... and a fresh tossed green salad with a light vinaigrette ... and a tall cold glass of milk.

(Says the girl who has now eaten the same identical dinner for 14 days in a row, now)

MOXOMUMD

And I hate that applesauce makes me think of pork chops ... basted with my signature Heinz 57/corn syrup sauce ... barbecued just until the corn syrup caramelizes to hot, crispy perfection ... served along with a baked potato, dripping with butter and a dab of sour cream ... and a fresh tossed green salad with a light vinaigrette ... and a tall cold glass of milk.

(Says the girl who has now eaten the same identical dinner for 14 days in a row, now)
I was gonna say, aren't you dieting? I hate dieting.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hate that the one time I wore Mickey Crocs in the summer I didn't take a picture of my feet with all those little Mickey heads tanned on the top of my feet. I could use that for an avatar, but I didn't, so I can't. I hate that.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom