The Negativity Thraed

danstpeter

Last week me and my fiance went to All-Star Music....and we were never greeted by a single all-star from the music industry. We would have even settled for a D-lister like Wayne Newton. Where can I write to express my displeasure? :mad:
I actually saw Wayne Newton a few years back. I was amazed at awful his singing was. I'm believe in the "dance like no one's looking" thing, but this was horrible. Here is a recent sample . He needs to retire, he's ruining any hope of being more than a bad joke. More on topic, you're all ugly and smell funny.

Lucky

I absolutely cannot STAND that every time there is a scandal people slap the word "gate" on the end of it - the Nixon scandal centered around the "Watergate" building - the GATE was PART OF THE WORD. The word "gate" - in and of itself - does NOT refer to a scandal. Stop making every controversy into ______gate. IT MAKES NO SENSE.
I can't stand this either, especially since the majority of Americans today weren't even around during Watergate.

I think journalists are obsessed with Watergate because it's the one time when journalists were treated like rock star heroes.

NYwdwfan

I can't stand this either, especially since the majority of Americans today weren't even around during Watergate.

I think journalists are obsessed with Watergate because it's the one time when journalists were treated like rock star heroes.

I actually read the headline "Mileygate" today. Hence the rant.

GenerationX

I absolutely cannot STAND that every time there is a scandal people slap the word "gate" on the end of it - the Nixon scandal centered around the "Watergate" building - the GATE was PART OF THE WORD. The word "gate" - in and of itself - does NOT refer to a scandal. Stop making every controversy into ______gate. IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Keep espousing this viewpoint and if it catches on, the movement will be tagged _____gate Gate! :arghh:

GenerationX

Yes, because that was when journalists were rock stars. Now, they're mostly fawning sycophants. And I hate that.

NYwdwfan

Does it bother anyone else when people use the word "sex" instead of "gender". I would cringe any time people would ask me what the sex of my baby is. GENDER. ASK IF I KNOW WHAT THE GENDER IS.

Does it bother anyone else when people start at post with "does it bother anyone else"? OF COURSE IT DOES. What - you think you're the ONLY one in the whole GALAXY that is bothered by something? o_O

My kids told me this morning I am old. It hit a nerve.

rsoxguy

I really can't stand it when old people come on here ranting nonsensically about trivial issues that seem more like idle musings from bored minds. It's an ill-conceived fad that has spread into a major scandal. A Grievancegate, if you will, and I for one oppose it to the core of my being. Grievancegate I tell you! Call the media.

NYwdwfan

I really can't stand it when old people come on here ranting nonsensically about trivial issues that seem more like idle musings from bored minds. It's an ill-conceived fad that has spread into a major scandal. A Grievancegate, if you will, and I for one oppose it to the core of my being. Grievancegate I tell you! Call the media.

Are you calling me old too? I think we established you are AT LEAST 10 years my senior. (DON'T MAKE ME comb through the Ingall's thread to prove it). And leave my bored mind out of this. :cautious:

rsoxguy

Are you calling me old too? I think we established you are AT LEAST 10 years my senior. (DON'T MAKE ME comb through the Ingall's thread to prove it). And leave my bored mind out of this. :cautious:
I hate it when people make the assumption that I'm talking about them. Conceited much?

rsoxguy

I hate shower singers.

You_588986_2417052.jpg

jw24

I hate seeing Green Apple Skittles every time I see a pack of Skittles in a vending machine or store. Lime is prime!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom