The Negativity Thraed

NYwdwfan

I hate in the new cartoon 'Uncle Grandpa' , Realistic Flying Tiger (yes that's her name) gets stuck in a tree and can't down. You're a Realistic Flying Tiger that gets around by a rainbow shooting out it's behind. Fly out of the tree you stupid cat! (And I hate that I said for a month I'll never watch that show and now we do.)

My son told me there's a character that toots rainbows and I didn't believe him.

MOXOMUMD

My son told me there's a character that toots rainbows and I didn't believe him.
:jawdrop:......:joyfull: It's true. And a talking piece of pizza named Pizza Steve. (Which my daughter drew a picture of in art class and is now hanging on the refridgerator which makes her answer pizza everytime I ask, what do you want for supper? Let's order Pizza Steve. :facepalm:)

I'm glad someone else has heard of Uncle Grandpa because I can hear some people saying What in the world is she talking about! o_O

Goofyernmost

I hate in the new cartoon 'Uncle Grandpa' , Realistic Flying Tiger (yes that's her name) gets stuck in a tree and can't down. You're a Realistic Flying Tiger that gets around by a rainbow shooting out it's behind. Fly out of the tree you stupid cat! (And I hate that I said for a month I'll never watch that show and now we do.)
You see, I was right. I hate that show, never saw it, but just your description makes me almost LOL. I hate it when I LOL! Hate goes to disdain to whomever came up with the idea of a tiger with a rainbow stuck in his butt. I do wonder though if maybe the tiger just ate a big box of skittles and that's not a rainbow at all. I hate that I thought of that.

NYwdwfan

I hate mornings.

I hate that statement is a cliche'.

I hate that if I don't get up RiGHT NOW a chain reaction will ne set into motion and my kids will be late for school.

I hate that I missed capitalizing the I and my phone won't click right on it.

MOXOMUMD

You see, I was right. I hate that show, never saw it, but just your description makes me almost LOL. I hate it when I LOL! Hate goes to disdain to whomever came up with the idea of a tiger with a rainbow stuck in his butt. I do wonder though if maybe the tiger just ate a big box of skittles and that's not a rainbow at all. I hate that I thought of that.
That gives new meaning to "Taste the Rainbow". :hungover:

NYwdwfan

So he was good at counting to 11?

You would think.

In the words of Dr. Seuss and the best book ever - One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish:

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven.
Eight. Nine. Ten - he has eleven!
Eleven - this is something new!
I wish I had eleven too!
ClickHandler.ashx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom