The Negativity Thraed

Lucky

Good job too, I was about to cancel my night lol. oooh or maybe it was them and they deleted their own post like they usually do ;)
See the post by The Mom. Apparently it was from the same address as someone who already has an account. Again, someone who is trying to stir up **** as if we don't have enough of it already.

Sans Souci

See the post by The Mom. Apparently it was from the same address as someone who already has an account. Again, someone who is trying to stir up **** as if we don't have enough of it already.

There is someone in that thread who was here in the spring, stirring it up. He came back with a new name to start his crap again.

Goofyernmost

Are you calling me old too? I think we established you are AT LEAST 10 years my senior. (DON'T MAKE ME comb through the Ingall's thread to prove it). And leave my bored mind out of this. :cautious:
The absolute sure way of knowing if you are indeed old to the point of being forced to accept it, is when people of all ages stop asking you if you're old enough for the senior discount. I hate that no one asks anymore almost as much as I hated being carded after I was 21. I also hate that I don't seem to ever get carded anymore.

MOXOMUMD

I hate when I catch mistakes in movies or tv shows then every time I watch that movie or program I can't stop thinking of the mistake. (Not to be mistaken for blooper.) I caught one in one of my daughter's cartoons and it irritates me so much I have to leave the room when she watches it. :cautious:

Goofyernmost

I hate when I catch mistakes in movies or tv shows then every time I watch that movie or program I can't stop thinking of the mistake. (Not to be mistaken for blooper.) I caught one in one of my daughter's cartoons and it irritates me so much I have to leave the room when she watches it. :cautious:
Come on share it. You will feel better and we can all hate it together. I hate that!

MOXOMUMD

Come on share it. You will feel better and we can all hate it together. I hate that!
I hate in the new cartoon 'Uncle Grandpa' , Realistic Flying Tiger (yes that's her name) gets stuck in a tree and can't down. You're a Realistic Flying Tiger that gets around by a rainbow shooting out it's behind. Fly out of the tree you stupid cat! (And I hate that I said for a month I'll never watch that show and now we do.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom