The Negativity Thraed

MOXOMUMD

I hate that yesterday was one of the last nice days to put up outdoor decorations and today they are going to blow away.

NYwdwfan

I hate that people can't understand sarcasm on the internet.

My daughter is on the computer next to me and pointed to your avatar, laughed and said "what is THAT
??".

I have a feeling those that can't understand sarcasm on the internet have issues recognizing it in real life too. Just a hunch.

StarWarsGirl

I need to get this out of my system, and here seems like the best place to do it.

I HATE NIT PICKY PROFESSORS! I HATE HOMEWORK! I WANT THE SEMESTER TO BE OVER ALREADY SO THERE IS NO MORE FRESHMAN COMP! I DON'T CARE THAT IT IS HONORS; I STILL HATE IT!

Okay, rant over, now back to this stupid assignment

luv

I hate that right after I move capris and long-sleeved shirts into the closet, the temp goes back up into the mid 80s.

I also hate that all my neighbors to the north will be thinking, "Oh, quit complaining. It's 36 degrees here and we have snow. You have no problems." So I give a preemptive apology for complaining about a problem you do not view as a problem. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate that right after I move capris and long-sleeved shirts into the closet, the temp goes back up into the mid 80s.

I also hate that all my neighbors to the north will be thinking, "Oh, quit complaining. It's 36 degrees here and we have snow. You have no problems." So I give a preemptive apology for complaining about a problem you do not view as a problem. :)
Yes...it was in the thirties a few days ago and now I have the doors open as it's back in the 70's. Crazy weather.

Nemo14

I'd hate you for saying that, but I'm enjoying this weather too much!

BuddyThomas

I hate what Robert Redford looks like in All is Lost. If that's what Redford ended up looking like in his old age, what's in store for the rest of us mere mortals? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom