The Negativity Thraed

Goofyernmost

I hate that even though I make that kind of money per year I can't brag about it because it's all made illegally! I also hate that the preceding statement isn't true. Well, maybe some of it. :joyfull:

Goofyernmost

Yes - I blame myself for being a two-part texter.
My daughter is a two part texter. It drives me crazy. She asked a question and as I'm setting the response she texts another, related but not included in the first text. She sometimes does more then that. I usually just answer the first one because I just don't want to do anymore.

NYwdwfan

My daughter is a two part texter. It drives me crazy. She asked a question and as I'm setting the response she texts another, related but not included in the first text. She sometimes does more then that. I usually just answer the first one because I just don't want to do anymore.

To me that's more of a double texter - one who sends a second text before you have a chance to respond to the first text. I tend to ask 2 part questions in a single text and he only answers part 1. In his defense, his job doesn't allow for phone checking so he probably just glances at it and tries to respond - but it's annoying nonetheless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom