The Negativity Thraed

MOXOMUMD

I hate that commercial where the kid says "Mom I lost my backpack again!" and the mom is like "Oh that's okay I'll buy another one." :confused: No, not okay! That's backpack number two mister! I suggest you go back and look around at the school for it!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate that commercial where the kid says "Mom I lost my backpack again!" and the mom is like "Oh that's okay I'll buy another one." :confused: No, not okay! That's backpack number two mister! I suggest you go back and look around at the school for it!
Not to mention the cost of having to replace the textbooks that were in that backpack.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I hate that I keep bumping this three year old thread to keep it on top.

I hate that I forgot that I even started this thread.

Goofyernmost

Me too.

I mean... I dislike that somebody else could come along and post # 15,000
I hate that it was open for a long time too so somebody wasn't paying attention and I almost posted something about the wonders of cats and the hairballs erupting from within and how that is possible, but, decided that I would be universally hated so I did the only respectful thing I could and that was to pass it by in favor of doing one in this thraed complete with a run-on sentence that will help Nemo forget about that awful Push and his wanderings to another board, allegedly.o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom