The mornings are better at Disney World.

jeffs10

Yes everyone is right the morning are better, I never get up before 8am and when im at disney im up 6 am not even tired, Me and my girlfriend can stay out to 2am at pleasure island and still get up at 6am and not even be tired. Like everyone else said, You start getting the disney feeling as soon as i get in the car for the 18 hour drive from chicago.

Bah, I could be out all day at WDW; anywhere in WDW. I'd have the greatest time, stay up all night long, and wake up the next day ready and refreshed for that day.

figgyfan

I wish I could get that magical mickey wake up call at home...Up and attem pal!! Mabey I could bound out of bed with the same enthusiasm I feel at WDW. No, wait....at some point I would realize I have to face 400 elementary school kids and not the Magic KIngdom:lol: It was just a thought.

CO806

The Mornings are Great being at WDW.
Each day is a new Adventure. On Each of my trips ,even though we had been up late the night before at Downtown Disney,Pleasure Island etc.. We still found the drive to get up and get moving because unlike the humdrum-ness of a daily routine at home ,work etc..there is something about a Disney morning that is just special, especially if you get up early and head to MGM and start your day w/ a spin on the Rock and Roller Coaster!!!!!:p
or Tower of Terror :cool:

Attachments

• towerofterror99.jpg
    towerofterror99.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 89

cruiseman

Ya your right for sure I definately hate the mornings, even in sunny california. But WDW makes it sooooo much easier to get up for. I think the evens are OK too. Up at 6:30 down at 2am i dont have that energy at home

mousecar

When we stayed at the Polynesian we were near the water. We could always count on a group of ducks and other birds on our porch in the mornings. Everything is so quiet and serene just before the parks open. In November it can be a little chilly and foggy. I caught this bird one morning as he flew by.

Attachments

• polybird.jpg
    polybird.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 77

disneytati

Yeah, guys! WDW is the only place in the world where I wake up early in the morning with a great smile on my face! Oh, how I love it! Getting dressed, organizing my bag, having breakfast (with characters is even better), heading for the park... Please stand clear of the doors... Oh, how I miss WDW!!!

:kiss:Kisses for you all!

GenerationX

Cool pic, mousecar!

I, too, love mornings at WDW: No alarm, no rush-hour traffic, no work. Just the pleasant thought that the next 18 hours are going to be a blast.

k9kris

All the time!

I can agree, but I think every single moment at WDW is better. Mornings are better, noon is better, evening is better, nights are better. It's all just that state of mind you get when you're there, on vacation, at Disney! :sohappy:

DDPGambit

I am usually not a morning person at all. I sleep till noon, go to work at 1:30 and am back in bed around 3am.
But when i go to Disney, waking up at 7am is no biggie, even after being up till 2 or 3am.
It's just got a magical feeling in the air, you can almost smell it, taste it even.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Yeah, everything is better at Disney. I mean even riding the bus is better. But I always look forward to waking up early and walking to get coffee and there is no one around except the people cleaning the pool. And there is this haze, like a mist that fills the air and everything is a little more plesent.

dixiegirl

woooooooo hoooooooo

hay guys....... my husband and i were talking about these forums...how nice it is to know that we are not alone in being disney nuts..........people who either havent been or have no desire to just dont get it............i mean whats not to luv about disney..........
........helllllllllllooo its the greatest place on the earth.........

22 more days.............here we come portorleans...........:hammer:

mickeyfanatics

It does not matter what time it is, as long as I am on Disney property, I am happy. I remember a few years back, when MK was open till midnight every Saturday during the summer. We would go over after dinner (7 PM) and ride a few rides, walk around, watch the second Spectormagic and fireworks, and just have a lovely time. I miss those late hours, especially at the Studios where you need a second Fantasmic to get a seat without waiting forever.

Erika

I think the best is when you first wake up, and for a split second you're not sure where you are- the bed does not feel like yours- something is different- and then you realize-

You're in Disney World!

DarkImage4

This is a saying I've used in other situations, but it works perfectly when talking about Walt Disney World...

For those who know, no explanation is necessary....

For those who don't, no explanation is possible....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom