The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Bring back the swans, the ivy and the non peptobismol colors.

29EC879A-7DA6-4F94-83BA-1008BE5EE24E.jpeg

Nland316

Bring back the swans, the ivy and the non peptobismol colors.

View attachment 508835
I miss there being zero handrails along the drawbridge. This has always been my preferred castle color scheme. This with darker blue roofs would look stellar. I think the latest castle color scheme is definitely a step in the right direction, especially with a more distinct 2-tone cream/pink combo. However, it still is a far cry from this sweet look.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I miss there being zero handrails along the drawbridge. This has always been my preferred castle color scheme. This with darker blue roofs would look stellar. I think the latest castle color scheme is definitely a step in the right direction, especially with a more distinct 2-tone cream/pink combo. However, it still is a far cry from this sweet look.

Let’s not forget the stone benches too

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Is no one else celebrating LA winning TWO championships this year, as of tonight??
Nupe. Northern Californian here, so I'm a GSW fan. Plus between the shortened seasons due to the pandemic and all the politics being infused into pro sports right now, I just haven't been that interested in watching any sports lately (though I did catch some of the Niners beating the Pats on Sunday).

Also, I do not like the Lakers and I do not like LeBron.

<runs away>

Anjin

Nupe. Northern Californian here, so I'm a GSW fan. Plus between the shortened seasons due to the pandemic and all the politics being infused into pro sports right now, I just haven't been that interested in watching any sports lately (though I did catch some of the Niners beating the Pats on Sunday).

Also, I do not like the Lakers and I do not like LeBron.

<runs away>
I watched enough medical dramas that my first thought was that you are a fan of Gun Shot Wounds. 🤣

lazyboy97o

No celebrating of the sports ball over here. However, I did celebrate this:

Watching those rockets land never gets old.

I was actually in Orlando for the Falcon Heavy demonstration. If you're lucky you can see a flicker of light on the horizon but that thing is a beast. Watching the video of those boosters land near simultaneously is still so cool. It's amazing how quickly they have made landing a rocket, on a boat, upright into a routine thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom