The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Questions-1. Mickey has been dating Minnie for decades now, why hasn't he put a ring on it?
2. Why haven't they had any babies?? You would think them having kids would be a cash cow for Disney and sell soooo much merchandise of Mickey Jr or whatever they name him.
I'd like to remind you that it all started with a mouse, with Minnie being right there shortly after. Every Disney character that came after that is basically Mickey and Minnie's kids in a philosophical sense. So in that sense Mickey and Minnie have 100s of kids.

Rich T

582CF852-AB52-4407-90C1-275546305F99.jpeg

Rich T

Doubleya-Dee-Doublya Newz 2Day just posted a great ride-evac off Splash Mtn.’s final lift from yesterday.

1) Great walk-through of lights-on Laughing Place.
2) As they exit through a door, the CM warns “Careful folks: it does get slippery on this wet metal.” Apparently Disney can’t afford a rubber mat for a major evac route.

Rich T

Like the whole time I was thinking it felt as if every scene was the actors first take. Bad writing, terrible remakes of all the songs. Every single scene, song, moment fell far short of the quality of the animated movie.
Jafar was the worst—What stupid casting. I wiil say, though, Will Smith and whoever played Jasmine and the Sultan turned in decent performances.

Rich T

I think I was sleeping by then. I lasted Jave turning into a sorecerer I believe. How terrible is the soft spoken Jafar ?
Jafar is mind-blowingly awful. When you have a moment, though, catch that little celebration number at the start of the end credits. There’s more joy and energy in that 60 seconds than in the entire main film. Everyone actually looks like they’re having fun.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Everything about the movie sucked. The acting was awful and the musical numbers were just tragic. IMO, it is the worst Disney live action movie along with Beauty and the Beast.

It’s interesting you say that because I thought BatB so far was one of the better ones. Not that that’s saying much as they re all terrible and nowhere near as good as the animated films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom