The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

No Name

Onward was better than Toy Story 4 but that isn't saying much.
I wish they would have let themselves throw that script away.

I actually thought Toy Story 4 was a solid movie and I was very much against the idea of a 4th movie before it came out. I do still need to watch Onward.

Also @Curious Constance I guess this is a good a time as any to announce that the Mrs and I are expecting a new addition to the family. Little MinnEblu this September.☺☺

Edit: Would anyone here like a beautiful white Labrador? 😉

Congratulations!

Mac Tonight

I've started binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. While I enjoy the show a lot, despite being home I'm still have classes and schoolwork to attend to. This online learning thing is not for me. I need a proper work environment and to be alongside those in the same academic pursuits as I am!
I binged B99 since last December, and finally caught up. Love it. And I agree with you on the proper environment. Working from home is fine while it’s necessary, but it’s amazing how many distractions arise out of too familiar surroundings.

Phroobar

And now for something completely different...
screen-shot-2020-02-06-at-103242-e1580986671632.png

VJ

Bought the Disneyland Adventures game for 7.99 yesterday. Plays like $hit on my old PC but it’s still cool.

Are all those planters accurate? There are a few that either seem bigger than they were at the park or don’t exist at all. Unless project stardust stardusted more then I realize. So far it’s worth it to watch my son play the Peter Pans Flight mini games alone. It’s also Nice having some of the park music like the Davy Crockett song playing in the background
Disneyland Adventures is accurate to the Disneyland of the game's development (so 2011). It's been sort of frozen in time since then.

truecoat

I binged B99 since last December, and finally caught up. Love it. And I agree with you on the proper environment. Working from home is fine while it’s necessary, but it’s amazing how many distractions arise out of too familiar surroundings.

I'm most the way through season 1 of Community now that it's on Netflix. I watched it before but it's been a long time. One of the best comedies in the last 20 years.

Rich T

Disneyland Adventures is accurate to the Disneyland of the game's development (so 2011). It's been sort of frozen in time since then.
The one innacurracy that bugged me was the Alice caterpillars traveling together as a train. But it really is a mind-blowingly accurate re-creation; I could revisit all my favorite little side paths. One thing everyone notices, though: due to licensing issues of the time, Star Tours and Indy signage could not be used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom