The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Bought the Disneyland Adventures game for 7.99 yesterday. Plays like $hit on my old PC but it’s still cool.

Are all those planters accurate? There are a few that either seem bigger than they were at the park or don’t exist at all. Unless project stardust stardusted more then I realize. So far it’s worth it to watch my son play the Peter Pans Flight mini games alone. It’s also Nice having some of the park music like the Davy Crockett song playing in the background

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
When I was dating someone very special in the 1980's and 90's. we did a lot of Sgt. Preston's and Fantasy Waters, then head home for the evening, well, her home in Tustin.

Does your wife visit this forum?

And I want to know who the special person is. Spill the beans.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

Bought the Disneyland Adventures game for 7.99 yesterday. Plays like $hit on my old PC but it’s still cool.

Are all those planters accurate? There are a few that either seem bigger than they were at the park or don’t exist at all. Unless project stardust stardusted more then I realize. So far it’s worth it to watch my son play the Peter Pans Flight mini games alone. It’s also Nice having some of the park music like the Davy Crockett song playing in the background
Do you mean to tell me little mickEblu is playing video games already? 😭😍

Darkbeer1

Does your wife visit this forum?

And I want to know who the special person is. Spill the beans.
Lisa knows, not everything.

Ironically, she lived in the same block Lisa did when I met her.

I met Sharon on the ides of March at a mutual friend's wedding. We hit it off, she had recently broke up with someone else, I wasn't in a serious relationship, living in San Diego. I wrote her a few letters/cards, made a few phone calls, and started to date. After a few years, we got engaged, but argued about where we would live after marriage, and broke up. Still in touch with each other, she is still a lovely, tall, redhead. Happily married with three kids, living in Texas.

I broke up with Sharon over 10 years before meeting Lisa, no issues there.

As for Lisa having an account here? Maybe, but I don't think she has used it in years.

But I have told Lisa about visiting the DLH, Sgt. Preston's and Fantasy Waters, while we were walking the Hotel Grounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom