The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

brb1006

Now we know where a few million from the Pixar Pier project went - into a monorail hallway at Imagineering! At my work, we are lucky to have cheesy "artwork" from Aaron Brothers on our walls.
Note: I decided to delete my original post for the virtual tour since I created a dedicated thread for this on the Disneyland sub-forum.

Rich T

Just changed my Animal Crossing town’s anthem to “One Little Spark.”
30C2E5E3-6E7B-4017-B214-76E6DD679428.jpeg

Phroobar

What a crazy world we live in...

Nickelodeon is going to air a NFL playoff game in early 2021......

Never thought I would post that!
Is that because people don't watch football anymore?

Phroobar

Now that the trolls have died, no one seems to be in the mood for April fools day jokes.

Sharon&Susan

1585801298474.png

"This was going to be our April Fools prank but we couldn't do that to you right now, we've all been through enough lately.

What cabinet do you think we were hinting at? Would you want one? You know what to do #petitiontime"- Arcade1UP Facebook

🤔

1585801421566.png

1585801484230.png

BasiltheBatLord

Courtesy of TDR Explorer, here's a sneak peek of the attraction poster for the new Beauty and the Beast attraction.
I'm hoping I can be there day one... I was planning on buying a TDR AP as soon as I moved to Tokyo but of course they're still closed until who know when. Crazy times.

brb1006

Here's something I didn't know existed, apparently Disney made a version of Captain EO but replaced with Disney characters. I present you "Captain Eeyore".

Captain Eeyore was created by Disneyland Cast Members and was usually shown during the park's end-of-the-summer season or after Christmas with the approval of the park's management.

More info from this old Jim Hill article.

Last edited:

Phroobar

Here's something I didn't know existed, apparently Disney made a version of Captain EO but replaced with Disney characters. I present you "Captain Eeyore".

Captain Eeyore was created by Disneyland Cast Members and was usually shown during the park's end-of-the-summer season or after Christmas with the approval of the park's management.

Why does Snow White look like Dr. Frank N Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show?

truecoat

Looks like the video was taken down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom