The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Advertisement
I do not lol, I’ve probably spent 10 days at SeaWorld parks in the last ten years. 😀
Im guessing you tend to go Sea World in early July ?

truecoat

I’ve perfected the PBnJ during this quarantine. The correct ratio is 60 % peanut butter. 40% Jelly. I’m using strawberry jam but grape works too.

But it has to be on this bread ...

View attachment 458788

And don’t put the bread in the fridge and ruin the texture.
When I was young my Aunt fed me PB&J every day for lunch for a summer I spent at her house. My perfect PB&J was feeding it to the dog next door.

Smooch

Premium Member
That is a family that clearly has too much time on their hands, lol... But also clearly has their priorities in order....
I would honestly love to do this because I have been getting bored with all my free time. And that includes doing all my school work, watching YouTube, watching movies from my To Watch list, playing games, doing yoga, and reading a book I've wanted to read for a while, but my brothers would just scoff at the idea and say it sounds dumb. I could do it with the Tower of Terror, I have the whole spiel memorized. Now I just need to figure out how to simulate the elevator dropping... maybe if I combine the open balcony thing over the dining table, a sled, and a rope...

Disney Irish

I would honestly love to do this because I have been getting bored with all my free time. And that includes doing all my school work, watching YouTube, watching movies from my To Watch list, playing games, doing yoga, and reading a book I've wanted to read for a while, but my brothers would just scoff at the idea and say it sounds dumb. I could do it with the Tower of Terror, I have the whole spiel memorized. Now I just need to figure out how to simulate the elevator dropping... maybe if I combine the open balcony thing over the dining table, a sled, and a rope...
Sounds like now you have a fun physics problem to figure out. That should take you some time, lots of trial and error....

Top Bottom