The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

VJ

This castle refurb, if Kim Irvine's concept art is at all accurate- seems to be a huge win, bringing back more subdued and classy coloring that will be appreciated by the fans, plus it costs a relatively low $300,000.
What concept art? Am I missing something?

Phroobar

Agreed! HMH isn't THAT bad.:hilarious:
inside-out-disgust-gif-13.gif

Darkbeer1

Carowinds has a full Chick-Fil-A in the park, Kings Dominion has a small one, and so do some other Cedar Fair parks. Plus they are on the Season Pass meal plan. An entree and a side. So a Sandwich and waffle fries!

mickEblu

Original Poster
Chipotle is so 2013. Personally, I have paid my last nine bucks for an exploding overcooked tortilla of undercooked rice with ten beans and something that--in theory--should taste like chicken.

It has gone downhill. The rice isn’t as Limey. The chips aren’t as crunchy and the chicken isn’t as good.

mickEblu

Original Poster
There will never be a Chick-fil-A because Disney will make them be open on Sundays. Some places still have standards.

Chipotle is just a pile of goo on a burnt tortilla.

Well I haven’t got a burrito there since my first time about 13 years ago. Since then it’s been a bowl with white rice and double chicken every single time. It has been a convenient and serviceable meal especially when at work. Not always great but varies by location.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I don’t find The Habit to be that good.

Chipotle is overrated, especially as a Southern Californian.

Chipotle is like The McDonalds of “Mexican” food. I don’t go to McDonalds (every once in a while) because I want a good burger, I go because I want McDonalds. Same with Chipotle. That and it’s a quick way to get some chicken and rice when you don’t want another burger or sandwich.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom