The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
We must've been right by each other! Also had to make the U-turn after we'd just gotten in line for Monsters Inc.; decided to kill some time in Philharmagic instead while we waited for our Soarin' LL.

Nice! We stayed in line about 10 minutes after the announcement, and they ended up giving us lightning lane passes for select attractions. We were right by the TVs just before loading.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I didn’t know there were Santa meet and greets in the park.
At Pooh's meet and greet spot in DL and at Redwood Creek Trail in DCA.

This was 2018 lol. There was nobody in line. It's was like 10pm.
1670283793624.png

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Very selfish. He could have killed someone depending what time it was. Not to mention traumatizing some poor kids.
The act of suicide is always a selfish one...not just because he could have killed someone (though I'm sure he looked before he jumped, but doesn't excuse the trauma of witnesses), but also because of the family and friends he left behind.

I saw the last Facebook post he sent before he did it on another news site. He was a school principal for 21 years and was living with his wife of 3-1/2 years and three step daughters. They (he and his wife) got into a heated argument and she called the police on him. He claims he never hit them (and never has), but was suspended from his job until the investigation was over. He felt like his whole life was taken from him. It's a shame he didn't seek help and felt he had to resort to that.

mickEblu

Original Poster
The act of suicide is always a selfish one...not just because he could have killed someone (though I'm sure he looked before he jumped, but doesn't excuse the trauma of witnesses), but also because of the family and friends he left behind.

I saw the last Facebook post he sent before he did it on another news site. He was a school principal for 21 years and was living with his wife of 3-1/2 years and three step daughters. They (he and his wife) got into a heated argument and she called the police on him. He claims he never hit them (and never has), but was suspended from his job until the investigation was over. He felt like his whole life was taken from him. It's a shame he didn't seek help and felt he had to resort to that.

I agree

CHOX

Oh my god, who bought this? This is like my dream right here. This exists?! It looks like it’s a book detailing a Submarine Voyage refurb in the 70’s. If the photo of the drained SQUID (!!!) are anything to go by, this probably has everything dry.

Attachments

• 6DAD2B5D-8E56-4C2D-B629-B500C8FA029A.jpeg
    6DAD2B5D-8E56-4C2D-B629-B500C8FA029A.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 49

Rich T

Oh my god, who bought this? This is like my dream right here. This exists?! It looks like it’s a book detailing a Submarine Voyage refurb in the 70’s. If the photo of the drained SQUID (!!!) are anything to go by, this probably has everything dry.
“Honey, you’ll never guess what I bought for the living room!”

CHOX

“Honey, you’ll never guess what I bought for the living room!”

I thought about waking her up when I saw this: “babe, new sub photos just dropped!”

Lmao, seriously. I told my wife if I saw this listing I would somehow justify buying it. A similar one went for $250.00. I may be able to live with that.

I want to know how random people in the South East end up with this .

SuddenStorm

Makes me wonder what others of these are floating out there- seeing a Country Bear, Splash Mountain, Matterhorn book would be incredible. Or if they had the pre '83 Fantasyland dark rides documented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom