The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

George Lucas on a Bench

Eh, I went there once, though I didn't eat due to vegetarianism. It was picnic tables with buckets.

Come to think of it, it was still superior to Galaxy Edge and while I don't have topographic scans before and after of the park, I'm not sure why they couldn't have kept it and just made GE smaller. What replaced it seems to have been just a walkway, tunnel and dead useless section of GE.

No Name

Come to think of it, it was still superior to Galaxy Edge and while I don't have topographic scans before and after of the park, I'm not sure why they couldn't have kept it and just made GE smaller. What replaced it seems to have been just a walkway, tunnel and dead useless section of GE.

They were expecting massive crowds in GE that would “fall to their knees and start kissing the ground“ upon being immersed in their very own Star Wars adventure! Gotta have room for that somewhere!

Californian Elitist

Oh heck ya. That’s lunch but where is breakfast, savory snack 1, sweet snack 1, savory snack 2, sweet snack 2 and dinner?

I haven’t eaten breakfast in the parks in years. The last time I had breakfast in Disneyland was between 1999 and maybe 2002, and I’m being 100% serious. My mom used to take us to River Belle Terrace for the Mickey pancakes. I’ve never eaten breakfast at DCA.

So where’s breakfast? Lol.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I haven’t eaten breakfast in the parks in years. The last time I had breakfast in Disneyland was between 1999 and maybe 2002, and I’m being 100% serious. My mom used to take us to River Belle Terrace for the Mickey pancakes. I’ve never eaten breakfast at DCA.

So where’s breakfast? Lol.

Haha. Breakfast in the park is a rarity for me too but I’d vote for the breakfast chimichanga. Had it when I was there super early to ride ROTR and it was actually pretty good.

Last edited:

Phroobar

89385540_1236801659862069_1714841469036003328_n.thumb.jpg.defe9a12f9534724f34aed8953eaaa39.jpg

mickEblu

Original Poster
Eh, I went there once, though I didn't eat due to vegetarianism. It was picnic tables with buckets.

When GE was being built and all the possibilities were running through my mind, I never thought that I would actually prefer Big Thunder Ranch/ BBQ and having Hungry Bear on the water to GE and it’s contents. I knew they would be missed but figured the net result would be well worth it.

PiratesMansion

Some Disneyland obsessive with time on their hands and stuck in place due to Corona who knows the backstage areas of the resort should properly label those buildings on Google Maps. Personally, I've always been curious about what is in that green building on your right just behind the monorail that you can see as you walk in from Harbor, but what about the many other random buildings dotting the resort?

Or at the very least, fix the very obvious errors. Last time I visited the park, I don't recall Pizza Planet being in the middle of Primeval World.

Phroobar

Some Disneyland obsessive with time on their hands and stuck in place due to Corona who knows the backstage areas of the resort should properly label those buildings on Google Maps. Personally, I've always been curious about what is in that green building on your right just behind the monorail that you can see as you walk in from Harbor, but what about the many other random buildings dotting the resort?

Or at the very least, fix the very obvious errors. Last time I visited the park, I don't recall Pizza Planet being in the middle of Primeval World.
IIRC the green building is costume.

BayouShack

Building closest to Main Street with a cinderblock wall is costuming. The other green building a part of Primeval World is contains Workforce Management in its basements. Also includes things like Custodial offices and character costuming. Then the third green building on the opposite side of the monorail (the one I think you’re referring to) is part of the East Chiller Plant *I believe*.

oh and if you’re confused why they’re a a pharmacy labeled where the Grand Canyon Diorama is... well, there is a pharmacy on the side facing Pizza Port.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
😘But only if I could not obtain one of these.....Image result for disneyland cakepops mickey minnie👍…...yum....😎 Well guess I could do both...separate food groups....carbs vs sugar....wait don't carbs turn into sugar?!?!?:angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom