The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

D.Silentu

Is the Toy Story lot still open to pedestrians? Some years ago I had a hotel near the convention center and would walk to the Toy Story bus and ride to the park. I'm looking to see if that is still possible.

Magic Feather

This lose on Twitterr seems to be obsessed at us and is trying to get phantamick to "call us out" again. I guess all the insiders are "liars" (hahaha) and we're all "mean" (maybe we'll be called poopypants next?). Here's two examples of his odd fixation with us:

View attachment 448188
View attachment 448190
A little old, but wow, who knew that I was "important" enough to be "called out" on Twitter. Heck, I don't even care about myself, but this is downright rude to people with more public reputations, like Martin, who have proven connections. Also, what do we lie about? Genuine question? If I share any info that proves to be false, I usually end up retracting it, with apologies and/or explanations in tow. Sometimes the best of us are fed a little bit of misleading info. Other than that, I can't think of what I've "lied" about.

Phroobar

A little old, but wow, who knew that I was "important" enough to be "called out" on Twitter. Heck, I don't even care about myself, but this is downright rude to people with more public reputations, like Martin, who have proven connections. Also, what do we lie about? Genuine question? If I share any info that proves to be false, I usually end up retracting it, with apologies and/or explanations in tow. Sometimes the best of us are fed a little bit of misleading info. Other than that, I can't think of what I've "lied" about.
Wow! I feel kind of left out. Good job @Magic Feather. :cool:

brb1006

Just stumbled upon this amusing commercial from 1981 for the "Disneyland Unlimited Use Passport." It features Mickey and various Disney Characters (such as Miss Bianca, Pooh, and Pinocchio ) at the Disneyland Press office breaking the news of the unlimited passport.

Curious Constance

I bet your real name isn’t even Magic Feather is it!?

lazyboy97o

In all seriousness, he is not a rational adult. He doesn’t seem to act on his anger so best to just let him alone.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It's funny how the only thing you need to do to have your ability to post in a thread is blocked is to call communist china actually communist.
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

Phroobar

A banner no one saw.

DSC00199-620x465.jpg

brb1006

Here's a charming Disneyland commercial from 1986.

Compared to modern commercials for Disneyland, old ads (especially pre-DCA) felt more inviting that's missing from newer ads. Sure some are still charming, but not to the degree as the old ones.

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Sheltering in place at Dignity Health Sports Center due to Lighting.

Problem is, not many places to be under a roof here.

So what are Disney's plans in Anaheim and Orlando regarding nearby lighting? Give the family some extra FastPasses and a personal Meet and Greet if struck by lighting?

shambolicdefending

Sheltering in place at Dignity Health Sports Center due to Lighting.

Problem is, not many places to be under a roof here.

So what are Disney's plans in Anaheim and Orlando regarding nearby lighting? Give the family some extra FastPasses and a personal Meet and Greet if struck by lighting?
Yes on the FastPasses, but only if they take the time to complain to City Hall. Disney won't proactively offer them.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I hear people talking about something called "Blue Sky" on here a lot with no context for those not informed. So can someone explain to me as if I were 5, what "Blue Sky" is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom