The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
I also get a chicken quesadilla with two crunchy tacos.

I go to Taco Bell probably five times a year, but that order never disappoints me.

Nice! I just recently switched from the regular taco to the chalupa. I went years without eating it and just got back into it in the last couple years. But yes I’m right around 5-7 times a year.

Nland316

The whole Tiki Room ordeal that was going on with Orlando got me thinking how cool the show would be with some technical advances. I’m talking about the birds legit flying around the show room via drone technology.. Still pretty far from a tech perspective to achieve that, but I can dream!

lazyboy97o

For my fellow Disneylanders who grew up in the 90’s, a Good Burger pop-up is coming to L.A.🙌🏾

I’m sorry, but they should have done it at Universal Studios Florida, the original home of Good Burger.

mickEblu

Original Poster
FInally ate at In N Out Burger over our vacation. Ummmmmmm, it was okay, but why do people act like it’s delicious????? It was surprisingly decently priced though.

I don’t think there is any way for it to live up to the hype. If you ve been eating it all your life then you just enjoy it for what it is. A fresh, tasty and convenient fast food burger

mickEblu

Original Poster
How did it get all the hype though?

I also thought it was cool they gave out free stickers.

Good question. If I had to guess I think it’s because In-N-Out were ahead of their time with the whole “fresh” thing in the fast food market. Or maybe stayed small enough to still have good quality control. As other fast food chains like McDonalds got gigantic it probably became a much harder task.

Californian Elitist

It’s harder to love In-N-Out if you didn’t grow up on it and know about the hype.

I personally love In-N-Out for these reasons:

-Fresh and delicious food that’s shipped in every day to each restaurant, never frozen, and actually cooked on the grill and the fryer

-A simple menu that works

-They’re still a family business after all these decades. They refuse to franchise because they don’t want their product compromised

-The uniforms! Also they will give you a paper hat if you ask for one

-Spread. Like culinary crack

-The “secret menu”

-Consistency

-Those colors and crossed palm trees are iconic

-Friendly employees who are well taken care of. In-N-Out offers their employees full benefits and managers can make up to six figures a year

Curious Constance

It’s harder to love In-N-Out if you didn’t grow up on it and know about the hype.

I personally love In-N-Out for these reasons:

-Fresh and delicious food that’s shipped in every day to each restaurant, never frozen, and actually cooked on the grill and the fryer

-A simple menu that works

-They’re still a family business after all these decades. They refuse to franchise because they don’t want their product compromised

-The uniforms! Also they will give you a paper hat if you ask for one

-Spread. Like culinary crack

-The “secret menu”

-Consistency

-Those colors and crossed palm trees are iconic

-Friendly employees who are well taken care of. In-N-Out offers their employees full benefits and managers can make up to six figures a year
That’s all very cool. And a lot of that came across during our visit. They were extremely busy (is it always that busy there?!) but very efficient and friendly. And despite not being wowed by the food, it was still good for fast food.

Californian Elitist

That’s all very cool. And a lot of that came across during our visit. They were extremely busy (is it always that busy there?!) but very efficient and friendly. And despite not being wowed by the food, it was still good for fast food.

It stays busy! Unless you go when they open, but many of us don’t enjoy eating burgers and fries in the morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom