The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Now, I have medical issues, and this is what my team of Doctors have recommended as my Over The Counter set of meds. Surprising, I only have a few prescription ones, and they are low dose. My main issue after getting out of my coma is nerve damage, not bad for having every organ shut down.

So check with your doctor before taking much of this stuff.

2 Docusate Sodium 100 mg (Colace)

2 Citracal 630 mg Calcium and 500 mg Vitamin D3

1 Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg (Aller-Fex)

1 Fish Oil 1400mg/1050mg Whole Omega/330 mg Omega-3

1 Mature Multi Vitamin Kirkland/Costco

1 Vitamin B1 100 mg

1 Vitamin D3 1000 iu

1 Folate 1333 mcg DFE (Folic Acid 800 mcg)

1 Zinc 50mg

So yes, the individual vitamins are in addition to the amount in the Multi Vitamin. I use one of those large daily pill boxes, and every two weeks, set up my daily set.

The top 2 I think are good for most folks is the Multi Vitamin and the Whole Omega Fish Oil.

That's quite the regimen!

And # 3 I think would be a good probiotic.

No Name

Soooo, Disney and Co. X-mas releases in the coming years....

2019 Star Wars
2020 Cruella and West Side Story
2021 Avatar 2
2022 Star Wars
2023 Avatar 3
2024 Star Wars
2025 Avatar 4
2026 Star Wars
2027 possible 5th Avatar

What's interesting is that they had originally planned to have the Rian Johnson and DB Weiss / David Benioff trilogies alternate, with Star Wars movies continuing yearly. After The Last Star Wars Movie You'll Choose to See and Solo: A Star Wars Story on Milking a Franchise to Death, looks like they've finally learned a lesson or two. I wonder which trilogy got stuffed, hopefully Rian Johnson's although I'm not a huge fan of either.

It's a crazy idea that Avatar sequels might do better than Star Wars movies, an idea that would've been laughed at a couple years ago.

Phroobar

Ever hear of the Narnia thing they used to have at Hollywood Studios? That was weird.
Yeah, you went through the wardrobe into the forest for a meet and greet.

I think the fantasy genre is mostly dead right now as far as movies are concerned. Still a live action Chronicles of Prydain would be amazing. The Black Cauldron was only a small piece of it.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I can think of a Star Wars overlay for every attraction at the Disneyland Resort.
I don't think I could create the masterpiece that is Space Mountain.

My point? Hyperspace Mtn is a lazy overlay greenlit solely for the purpose of advertising their IP. Seriously, just add cheap looking spacecraft projections and cut up John William's musical score. Space Mountain was the unfortunate victim of this shameless promo.

They really had to stretch for something like M:BO and IncrediCoaster too.

Phroobar

An audio animatronic musical show of the nine Supreme Court justices for Walt Disney World's Liberty Square

Judicial Revue
The Judge Dredd: Judicial Revue show. Oh wait.. He is DC. Never mind.

main-qimg-e52e46fe6c42bf8f6521128a2a76f618

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom