The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

SuddenStorm

Well, I think the time has come...

I, Chairman Bob of the wdwmagic.com forums, am officially retiring.
It's been a fun run (honestly, I didn't expect to make it through the first weekend let alone over
a month), but it has been made apparent to me (both directly and indirectly) that this forum would
function better without my presence.

I started with one intention in mind: to make people laugh. I feel I accomplished that in part,
so a very sincere thanks to anyone who ever liked, laughed at, or loved my comments.

I leave with fond memories and high spirits. This forum is easily the best place for Disneyland
discussions on the internet, and I am confident it will flourish without me.

(And to anyone who put me on "ignore", you SUCK! OK, just kidding. But you really do need to lighten up! I mean sheesh.)

I'll be around to respond for the next hour or so, but after that, I won't trouble you anymore.

Farewell everyone!

Sincerely, Chairman Bob.

This is surprisingly similar to HattieBox's retirement post from a year or two ago ...

SuddenStorm

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my retirement from WDWmagic. I've made my share of friends, had my share of laughs, but sadly it's time for me to hang up my avatar.

I recognize that my brand of humor doesn't vibe well at all on here. My intention was never to hurt anybody, but unfortunately I have. Honestly, I really don't fit in this site at all.

The social groups that I created were meant to be in good fun, but many didn't take it that way.

To my HOB fam, @raven24 , @lazyboy97o, @TROR, @George Lucas on a Bench, keep on fighting the good fight. You guys are the saving grace of this place. Keeping holding Chapek/Iger accountable for their bastardization of Walt Disney's legacy. You guys rock.

To @mickEblu..What can I say? You are the baddest bruh on this site! Keep on recruiting honorable bruhs, even if you have to start from scratch. You are the only reason why I stayed on here as long as I did. It was a pleasure, Big Lebruwski.

@Curious Constance Don't let anyone fool ya. You are one cool chik and should have been a bruh from day 1. I'll miss you old gal.

So long everyone! Hattieboxghost110........OUT!

(MODS Please change my name to N/A, thanks)
-

This one. The dude started the bruh club, hall of blame, etc. Then one day announced his retirement. I thought it sounded somewhat similar to our resident Bob Chapek impersonator's resignation.

Phroobar

giphy.gif

RIP @Hattieboxghost110 and @Chairman Bob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom