The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Your loss. But not everyone can hang, I get it. Go easy.
I'd rather have more constructive conversations. It was funny for a little while, but its become a bit annoying now. So putting you on ignore. If you want to have a real conversation, then create yourself a real account (if you don't already have one), and lets discuss Disney topics of the day.

Until then, Thanks Bob, and have a nice day.

truecoat

Attention fellow Walt fans: D23.com uploaded a complete episode of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair, for free viewing in HD.

I hope this means we'll be seeing episodes (or the entire series) on Disney+. I'd gladly pay the subscription fee for access to those episodes alone.

I saw that yesterday and it looks like a really good transfer, not perfect (some film scratches) but this is what I'm hoping for with Disney+.

truecoat

Attention fellow Walt fans: D23.com uploaded a complete episode of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair, for free viewing in HD.

I hope this means we'll be seeing episodes (or the entire series) on Disney+. I'd gladly pay the subscription fee for access to those episodes alone.

After watching 15 minutes of the program, this is a dang good transfer.

SuddenStorm

BTW, I don’t know if it’s been mentioned anywhere but Pizza Planet’s facade is getting a refurb. Rumor has it they are finally putting the permanent Alien sign instead of the stupid vinyl sign. So if true Redd’s is gone for good never to return.

Also the rocket is also under refurb, I assume for a repaint and cleanup.

This is a change I can get behind. A mediocre pizza joint gets themed into a slightly more iconic mediocre pizza joint.

Still not happy about the Village Haus to Red Rose Tavern change, since right next to it is Pinocchio, and Pinocchio themed bathrooms. And the facade is very clearly in the style of Pinocchio.

Touchdown

King Louie was voiced by an Italian band leader speaking as himself (that’s no impression, that’s how he spoke.). It’s not racist, unless you don’t know who Louie Prima was.

Mac Tonight

Well, I think the time has come...

I, Chairman Bob of the wdwmagic.com forums, am officially retiring.
It's been a fun run (honestly, I didn't expect to make it through the first weekend let alone over
a month), but it has been made apparent to me (both directly and indirectly) that this forum would
function better without my presence.

I started with one intention in mind: to make people laugh. I feel I accomplished that in part,
so a very sincere thanks to anyone who ever liked, laughed at, or loved my comments.

I leave with fond memories and high spirits. This forum is easily the best place for Disneyland
discussions on the internet, and I am confident it will flourish without me.

(And to anyone who put me on "ignore", you SUCK! OK, just kidding. But you really do need to lighten up! I mean sheesh.)

I'll be around to respond for the next hour or so, but after that, I won't trouble you anymore.

Farewell everyone!

Sincerely, Chairman Bob.

TROR

Well, I think the time has come...

I, Chairman Bob of the wdwmagic.com forums, am officially retiring.
It's been a fun run (honestly, I didn't expect to make it through the first weekend let alone over
a month), but it has been made apparent to me (both directly and indirectly) that this forum would
function better without my presence.

I started with one intention in mind: to make people laugh. I feel I accomplished that in part,
so a very sincere thanks to anyone who ever liked, laughed at, or loved my comments.

I leave with fond memories and high spirits. This forum is easily the best place for Disneyland
discussions on the internet, and I am confident it will flourish without me.

(And to anyone who put me on "ignore", you SUCK! OK, just kidding. But you really do need to lighten up! I mean sheesh.)

I'll be around to respond for the next hour or so, but after that, I won't trouble you anymore.

Farewell everyone!

Sincerely, Chairman Bob.
Make an account that isn't a character so we can still hear your thoughts. More people to converse with on this site is (almost) always good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom